Item Description : Barely used three week old HTC Droid Eris
    Price : $350.00 (or dependent on possible trade)
    Rate it : 9/10
    What it comes with : Pink and Blue High Gloss Silicone cases, two additional screen protectors (one is presently on the phone). I also have some additional accessories (two cases and an extra battery) arriving shortly since I ordered those online.
    Item location : Minneapolis, WI
    Shipping Details : UPS Two-Day
    Payment Options : PAYPAL
    Contact Info : [email protected]

Any additional info:

I upgraded to this phone and while I like it, its just not really the right phone for me. Everything works perfectly for the phone and I actually already upgraded the phone to the 2.1 software for the Droid Eris. This phone has barely been used in the three weeks I have had it, mainly because I have a back-up phone and have had that hooked up instead. The ESN is clean.

Please email me with any offers or questions! Thanks for looking! I am willing to do a trade for another Verizon Smartphone (whether it be BB, Palm, Droid, etc)
    Last edited by BewitchedWitch21; 03-10-10 at 06:05 PM.
    03-10-10 05:41 PM
    Sent you an email.
    03-10-10 05:59 PM
    What phones are you interested in trading for?

I have the Curve 8330, Curve 8530, Storm 1, LG Dare, LG Env2 and even an old Razr.

Let me know me.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-10-10 09:27 PM
    I'd be interested in a trade. My tour's trackball just crapped out on me so under warranty they are sending me a replacement, could send the replacement with all the stickers, two batteries, charger, and USB cable. Unfortunately my original box is still packed away (in the process of moving). I normally just lurk here so I dont have any feedback but I could post pictures of the Tour and ship first.
    03-11-10 10:39 AM
    I sent you an email but never heard anything back from you. Are you still looking to sell? Thanks!
    03-15-10 02:20 AM
    I also have a BB 8530.
    03-15-10 10:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD