Item Description : AT&T Blackberry Bold 9000
    Price : $475
    Rate it : 10/10
    What it comes with : Charger, usb cable, swivel holster, headphones, manuals, cd, T-Mobile plate, extra bezel, extra white/white keyboard, 2 extra AT&T plates
    Item location : Philadelphia, PA
    Shipping Details : USPS Express overnight
    Payment Options : See below OR TRADE FOR IPHONE, E71, Storm, 8900
    Contact Info : PM

Pictures here : Flickr Bold pics

Hi everyone! This is a new in box AT&T Blackberry Bold that is never used. It is still running factory OS and everything is intact. It is NOT unlocked. The box is, of course, opened because I need to inspect the phone for shipping damage and to see if the phone really was there! But, the device itself is literally never used as if you bought it from the store today.

It comes with all original accessories including some extra stuff I have bought from CNN for the past few months. These extra items include the silver bezel, AT&T plate, T-Mobile plate, T5 screwdriver, and a white/white keyboard extra.

My payment details are fairly simple. Enough feedback will equal to me shipping first then you overnighting the payment in a money order or concealed cash. Otherwise, you pay first via money order/cash. Local people are welcome to pick up. I do have feedback here and will provide you with my phone number for personal one-to-one contact.

I will TRADE for:

iPhone 2G 8GB/16GB and cash
    iPhone 3G 8GB and cash
    iPhone 3G 16GB (white preferred)
    Nokia E71 and cash
    Blackberry 8900 and cash
    Blackberry Storm unlocked

I am a very negotiable person but the price on the bold for buying is fairly firm. If you have anything else to trade, please feel free to ask!

Thank again!

Ben.
    03-30-09 02:17 PM
    i have an unlocked storm, charging pod and 2 skins
    03-30-09 04:02 PM
    I have a 16gb iPhone (black) if your interested. comes with dock,case,box,charger. ApplCare til 2011. Let me know.
    03-31-09 12:13 AM
    Sorry phone is traded to eakeller. Thanks for the space crackberry!
    Mods welcome to close when deal and feedback is completed.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-31-09 12:20 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD