Item Description : Verizon Droid Eris

Price : $300 or Trade for palm pre plus or maybe a blackberry

Rate it : 10/10 No scratches, no dings, used for 2 days

What it comes with : Phone, Battery, Charger, USB Cable, Manuals, Original Box

Item location : Vancouver, WA

Shipping Details : Free USPS Priority Shipping to US

Payment Options :PayPal

Contact Info : [email protected] or text it (360)977-2563

Additional Info : Phone has been used for 3 days and is in brand new condition, Got the girl friend a Droid eris she saw the palm pre came out and now wants that .. FML , Cear ESN for Verizon and can be activated immediately. Please ask any questions via email! Thank you! Also bought a full retail to wont budge too much on price , let me know .

Feedback : I have plunty of postive feedback from members such as Garz or Crucial , also can check out my ebay name Rsuksdorf in which i have 110 items sold and bought at 100% positive feed back If you have any questions let me know, thanks again , -sooks-

All

Back

Front

Last edited by sooks; 01-25-10 at 10:16 PM.
    01-25-10 09:52 PM
    Do you need another s2? I know you just let yours go a few weeks ago. Let me know, this s2 clicks great and it was the 5th replacement that was brand new inbox. The accessories are brand new and unopened. We could ship tomarrow if you want. PM me if interested.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-26-10 02:03 AM
    Do you need another s2? I know you just let yours go a few weeks ago. Let me know, this s2 clicks great and it was the 5th replacement that was brand new inbox. The accessories are brand new and unopened. We could ship tomarrow if you want. PM me if interested.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    OP, He offered that to me as well, I never heard from him again......
    01-26-10 07:42 AM
    Item TRADED ! MODS please close THREAD !
    01-26-10 08:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD