Item Description : Brand new Tour
    Price : 400 OBO
    Rate it : 10/10 -brand spankin new
    What it comes with : everything in box + box and unlock code
    Item location : southern california
    iShipping Details : tbd
    Payment Options : paypal only
    Contact Info : pm

Any additional info: just upgraded and got the tour. i only use verizon for work so im keeping my curve and selling this. Im still on the hunt for a bold or cash to buy one. this thing is brand new. can provide you with the esn so you can call verizon to verify that all is clear. i will be unlocking it as soon as i get the unlock code.

i will trade for a bold +cash. dont care about the condition as long as the screen is 10/10.

no storms guys ihad one and didnt like it. i may be into another iphone. hit me up with reasonable offers.

i have positive fb here, ebay and verified paypal!

GALLERY::: Gallery of Phone
    Last edited by sinfony; 09-11-09 at 01:07 AM.
    09-11-09 12:31 AM
    Just a tip, if you upgraded to this, make sure you activate it on your account once before you sell it, or the buyer will not be able to since it will be in limbo awaiting your activation.

Happened to me once, so just letting you know.
    09-11-09 06:17 AM
    Just a tip, if you upgraded to this, make sure you activate it on your account once before you sell it, or the buyer will not be able to since it will be in limbo awaiting your activation.

Happened to me once, so just letting you know.
    That only applies if they are going to use CDMA radio ,right? I was under the impression that if you are just going to use the GSM radio it doesn't matter.
    09-11-09 07:19 AM
    How much cash with bold? Also, does it have that dreaded trackball/battery door problem
    Last edited by y2bandit; 09-11-09 at 10:23 AM.
    09-11-09 09:25 AM
    That only applies if they are going to use CDMA radio ,right? I was under the impression that if you are just going to use the GSM radio it doesn't matter.
    Nope that has happened to me. Definately good advice.
    09-11-09 10:18 AM
    I would be interested in a 3 way trade. I send Storm to detfan, detfan sends bold to sinfony and sinfony sends Tour to me.
    09-11-09 10:40 AM
    not interested in a 3 way trade lol thats far too confusing.
    09-11-09 11:06 AM
    also, no idea about the trackball or anything, never used the phone.
    09-11-09 11:07 AM
    and just FYI the above posts are incorrect. I unlocked the phone today, put in my SIM and made a call with no issues at all. GSM usage DOES work without activation.

Also sent and received text and MMS :-)
    09-11-09 11:12 AM
    Since you have used the phone, this is what I am referring to about the trackball

The battery cover wiggles rather than staying in place.
    09-11-09 11:32 AM
    not interested in a 3 way trade lol thats far too confusing.
    Not confusing out at all. Its just cutting down time. detfan would have to send me the Bold. Once I receive it, I would have to send it to you. This can take up to 2 weeks. Depending on agreement, I would have to wait for Tour for up to 3 weeks. Cutting that whole process and everyone sends phone to who its suppose to go to, it cuts down time and cost of shipping. Again, this is if the deal even happened.
    09-11-09 11:36 AM
    doesnt seems to have trackball or battery door issues. i will play with it more today through out the day but neither of those issues so far
    09-11-09 12:04 PM
    price drop to 390
    09-11-09 02:25 PM
    Price drop to 380 cmon guys need to sell this!
    09-11-09 10:43 PM
    I have a week old Bold I will trade for it? Email me if you are interested [email protected]

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-12-09 10:35 AM
    Okay this is still available. Send me all offers I wanna get rid of the thing

09-12-09 11:01 PM
    Sold close please

09-13-09 08:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD