Item Description : WTS ATT (locked) Bold 9900
    Price : $525 or Trade
    Rate It : 10/10
    Factory Accessories : All boxed accessories
    Item Location : Detroit MI
    Shipping Details : Buyer pays USPS
    Payment Options : PayPal
    Contact Info : PM

Looking to sell or trade for : Unlocked Black Bold 9780 with ATT 3g Bands + $250
    11-26-11 09:26 PM
    Is it still available?
    11-29-11 08:45 PM
    PM Sent, Hope its still available.
    11-29-11 08:56 PM
    Is the box sealed? I was just curious because I only see one picture of the box and none of the 9900 or the contents of the box.

PM sent, just waiting on a reply.
    11-30-11 01:10 PM
    OP i have an unlocked Rogers branded 9780 i may be able to sell you if interested. works on at&t 3G.
    12-01-11 03:25 AM
    Good luck getting a reply. I PM'd the OP two days ago offering a trade or straight cash purchase. Hasn't replied to the PM or any of the posts in the thread. I know the OP recently had an iphone 4s for sale on here too. Same thing, never replied to PM's. Not sure I'd want to do business with a seller like that.
    12-01-11 05:41 AM
    sorry. I dont live on CB.com

Still for sale no trades anymore... cash only

and ATT does not seal their boxes
    12-01-11 07:54 PM
    brdl04...check your PM's.
    12-04-11 01:09 PM
    Trade for a Sprint 9930?
    12-04-11 10:57 PM
    Trade for an Apple iPhone 4S?
    12-05-11 06:39 AM
    sorry. I dont live on CB.com

Still for sale no trades anymore... cash only

and ATT does not seal their boxes
    you dont have to live on CB, but if you are gonna sell something at least make a point to be attentive to your sale thread. just good business practice. i have all my sale threads subscribed with email notification if a PM is sent to me. if im looking to sell, i wanna know immediately if someone is interested. you could easily miss out on a buyer because you failed to check your messages for a few days.

btw, anyone can take a picture of the box. if you truly wanted to be an honest, good seller, you would post up pics of what you are actually selling.......the PHONE. when i see threads with pics of just the box or no pics, it shows laziness and i move on. probably losing buyers from that too.
    Last edited by dictoresno; 12-06-11 at 04:45 AM.
    12-06-11 04:42 AM
    Unless it's a sealed box, and you are showing us the seal, we require you to show us the device! Open that box! I will give you 24 hours to get us some additional pictures of the actual device or I will be forced to delete the listing!
    12-06-11 08:10 AM
    Unless it's a sealed box, and you are showing us the seal, we require you to show us the device! Open that box! I will give you 24 hours to get us some additional pictures of the actual device or I will be forced to delete the listing!
    i dont think at&t sells phones in sealed boxes, at least none of mine were ever sealed as far as i recall. besides, breaking the seal to show you actually have the phone in hand and its condition are usually important selling points. anyone can re-stick a seal that isnt cut and say theres a phone inside. just trying to help the OP.
    12-06-11 08:30 AM
    I think its time to ask for more photos or remove.
    12-07-11 07:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD