Item: White iPhone 4s 16gb
    Price: Trade Preferred[Plus Cash]/$635 Shipped
    Rate: 9.5/10
    Includes: iPhone, Box with Paperwork, Headphones, USB/Sync cable, Wall Charger Hub, Screen Protectors, Front and Back Matte Protector Installed, Ballistic HC Case, Red/Black Bumper with Metal Buttons, SIM, [Incipio NOT Included].
    Shipping: USPS Priority Included - Next Day Air is $25 More.
    Payment: PayPal Gift [PayPal Standard is OK if YOU Pay Fees]
    Contact: Email Preferred - [email protected] - PM is OK, just will take longer to Respond

Other: Mainly looking for a trade. If I do sell, you will have to wait until I can find another phone. So keep that in mind. Phone is in GREAT condition. 100% functional and will have a CLEAN ESN when you get it.

Feel Free to contact me with questions, concerns or inquiries. Email Preferred.

Trade Interests: Open. Nothing to old. Would like to Keep it recent. Charge, Bionic, Razr, etc. Maybe even a regular iPhone 4. Send your offers. Must be Verizon and MUST have CLEAN ESN. Please dont send me what I am looking to get or what or this or that, please. Be upfront, as am I. Dont have to get rid of it, just exploring options.

These are not scratches on the phone. Back of phone is Great!

brucep1 likes this.
    11-12-11 10:43 AM
    Ive had 3 inquires. Those scratches are on the screen protector on the back. I ensure there are zero on the glass itself.
    11-12-11 04:27 PM
    PMs/Email repsonded. Nothing solid yet.
    11-13-11 09:17 AM
    Forgot to add a BB 9930 as interests as well.
    11-14-11 12:13 PM
    how much cash added with the 9930
    11-14-11 12:47 PM
    Shoot me an offer via PM or email .
    11-14-11 05:55 PM
    NM my gf doesn't want to go back to iPhone, she likes keyboard. Good luck with sale
    11-14-11 08:01 PM
    Not a problem . Thanks
    11-14-11 08:36 PM
    PM sent
    11-15-11 08:44 AM
    eMails/PMs replied.
    11-16-11 10:14 AM
    had a few offers, awaiting a reply on one, but nothing solid. Still looking.
    11-17-11 10:18 AM
    PM Sent to you.
    11-17-11 06:18 PM
    PM Replied. Wating to hear back on an offer, but also doing a price drop to $600 Shipped.

Main interest now includes a Razr or iPhone plus cash Only. No Charges, etc. Main is a Razr. Would like to sell most of all though. But would now sell and ship it out priority the next day.
    Last edited by D2VW14_20; 11-18-11 at 07:52 PM.
    11-18-11 06:42 PM
    Awaiting a response to my offer.
    11-19-11 09:45 AM
    Now all are replied I believe.
    11-20-11 07:47 AM
    hi
    will it work overseas gsm?
    can u get verizon to unlock it if u are a good customer with them
    im sure u are in good standing with them
    then i could take ur i4s n 9930
    11-20-11 09:02 AM
    I dont think they will unlock it. Ive tried before and they said they couldnt. Dont know why though.
    11-21-11 08:22 AM
    I dont think they will unlock it. Ive tried before and they said they couldnt. Dont know why though.
    I read somewhere (so its validity is unknown) that if you call them and say you are traveling abroad and you need an unlock code, that they will walk you through it.

Again, just something I read somewhere...no clue if it is true.
    11-21-11 11:02 AM
    http://www.google.co.za/search?q=ver...ient=firefox-a
    Call up Verizon customer service
    Tell them that you wish to perform an “international unlock” so that you can use a “SIM card from an international carrier” and you do NOT want the Verizon global option that uses their own SIM with roaming agreements. They will tell you that you can only perform one SIM unlock once every 10 months and if you haven’t done it in the last 10 months you should be good to go.
    Verizon will email you an unlock agreement that you must read and then verbally agree too.
    The Verizon rep will then have you turn off your iPhone. They will then do some things on their end that takes about 5 minutes.
    The rep will then tell you that you need to put your international SIM in your phone and then connect via a computer and iTunes or via WiFi to perform the activation. As you can see in my screenshot, I performed the activation via WiFi and after that you are good to go.
    I put in my Truphone SIM and after a couple seconds it roamed to T-Mobile USA and confirmed my SIM card slot was unlocked.

I will be able to fully test and confirm this works outside the US too in just over a week. As Gloria also points out in this ZDNet article, there is some confusion around the Sprint SIM card unlocking capability.

FYI, I tried putting in an AT&T microSIM card and it will not activate in the Verizon iPhone 4S. You need a valid international or international service card like my Truphone SIM to use the SIM card slot.
    11-23-11 04:37 AM
    Item: White iPhone 4s 16gb
    Price: Trade Preferred[Plus Cash]/$635 Shipped
    Rate: 9.5/10
    Includes: iPhone, Box with Paperwork, Headphones, USB/Sync cable, Wall Charger Hub, Screen Protectors, Front and Back Matte Protector Installed, Ballistic HC Case, Red/Black Bumper with Metal Buttons, SIM, [Incipio NOT Included].
    Shipping: USPS Priority Included - Next Day Air is $25 More.
    Payment: PayPal Gift [PayPal Standard is OK if YOU Pay Fees]
    Contact: Email Preferred - [email protected] - PM is OK, just will take longer to Respond

Other: Mainly looking for a trade. If I do sell, you will have to wait until I can find another phone. So keep that in mind. Phone is in GREAT condition. 100% functional and will have a CLEAN ESN when you get it.

Feel Free to contact me with questions, concerns or inquiries. Email Preferred.

Trade Interests: Open. Nothing to old. Would like to Keep it recent. Charge, Bionic, Razr, etc. Maybe even a regular iPhone 4. Send your offers. Must be Verizon and MUST have CLEAN ESN. Please dont send me what I am looking to get or what or this or that, please. Be upfront, as am I. Dont have to get rid of it, just exploring options.

Click to view quoted image

These are not scratches on the phone. Back of phone is Great!

Hi is this item sold, I maybe interested. Email sent yesterday. Plse pm me

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-29-11 12:50 AM
    Not dealing with the unlocking hassle. Sorry.
    12-05-11 10:32 AM
    I can vouch for Taajir as a buyer. You can trust him.
    12-05-11 10:51 AM
    I wouldnt have a problem selling it. I just dont want to burn an unlock I may use next year when we travel.
    12-05-11 03:08 PM
    Gotcha 10 char
    12-05-11 03:43 PM
    No problem
    Understand ur position
    All the best

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-05-11 09:11 PM
26 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD