Item Description : WTS Verizon BlackBerry Curve 8330
    Price : $250
    Rate it : 10/10
    What it comes with : all original accessories: travel charger, discs (2), USB cable, leather pouch, wired headset, plus Otterbox Defender case (black/yellow - not pictured) and BlackBerry-branded car charger
    Item location : Freehold, NJ
    Shipping Details : USPS Priority Mail - $12, or free local pickup
    Payment Options : PayPal, Money Order (or cash if local pickup)
    Contact Info : [email protected], or PM here on CrackBerry.com

Any additional info: 7 month old device is in mint condition - having been housed in an Otterbox Defender case the entire time I have had it. Device has been updated to OS 4.5 - including HTML email support and Documents to Go. Removed from Verizon service in January via ESN swap.
    02-22-09 08:00 PM
    how much will you sell it for without the otterbox?
    03-01-09 02:38 AM
    I was actually throwing in the Otterbox as a bonus in this listing only (as opposed to other places where it's listed), but I can do $230 without the Otterbox. I understand a lot of people aren't going to want it - especially the black/yellow variety.
    03-01-09 06:07 AM
    Has the PIN been released?
    03-02-09 07:14 PM
    I confirmed with Verizon tech support that the PIN has been released. And althought I'm completely familiar with the history of the device, I also verified that there are no issues with the ESN (I figured it couldn't hurt to ask, as long as I had them on the phone).
    03-03-09 09:42 AM
    Moderator(s): please close this thread. The item has been sold. Thanks.
    03-10-09 04:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD