Item Description : Motorola Droid
    Price : $350 OBO
    Rate it : 9/10
    What it comes with : OEM box, charger, 16gb sdcard, and all included supplies. Also a Sedio desktop charger/media station that can do both extended life and regular batteries, car dock windshield suction cup mount. VZW holster.
    Item location : Ohio
    Shipping Details : Discuss w/buyer depends on selling price.
    Payment Options : paypal, or cash in person.
    Contact Info : PM here or jnepsa[@]gmail.com

Any additional info:Phone is rooted. The only thing I will remove from the phone will be personal information. All files, apks, and ROMs will stay on it. If you want it unrooted back to stock I can do that too. I do not have the car and house docks with me when posting, if I need to have pics of them please tell me before you close thread. Phone is in great condition normal wear and tear. NO scuffs or scratches on screen or camera. No trades unless you have a Droid X . If you need more pics, or info please contact me.
    07-19-10 10:01 AM
    Willing to take 300.. also if you need better pics let me know.
    07-20-10 07:25 AM
    Trade ya my storm2 for it!
    07-20-10 10:30 AM
    Trade ya my storm2 for it!
    No lol... Not looking for a trade just the money. BTW can you remove that pic or make it smaller or something lol
    07-20-10 12:35 PM
    Will sell the phone seperated from accessories if wanted.. make offers
    07-24-10 07:55 AM
    No lol... Not looking for a trade just the money. BTW can you remove that pic or make it smaller or something lol
    We'll just do the attachments Folks can look at them small OR click on them to enlarge
    07-24-10 06:06 PM
    what does rooted mean?
    07-24-10 08:44 PM
    SImilar to being jailbroken on an iPhone. Custom Roms etc.
    07-24-10 09:31 PM
    We'll just do the attachments Folks can look at them small OR click on them to enlarge
    Thank you!

Price down to 275, still with the house and car dock!
    07-26-10 01:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD