Item Description : WTS AT&T Blackberry Bold 9700 Unlocked
    Price : $400 OBO
    Rate it : 9.5/10
    What it comes with : Everything in box, including box + Silicon skin, Incipio case, Case Mate clear armor full body skin (spare skin), Charging pod
    Item location : NJ
    Shipping Details : Buyer pays shipping
    Payment Options : Paypal (buyer pays fees) or money order
    Contact Info : [email protected]

Any additional info:
    Phone is in perfect shape, best skins ever has been installed on entire phone (except battery door) since nearly day one. I did an ok job of installing the best skins ever (install is not perfect, this was hardest Blackberry to install skin on for me), some imperfections exist, for example on bottom left corner of screen piece and below keyboard piece (in pics you can see it, I assure you this is just the skin and NOT the actual screen). Trackpad is nearly perfectly flush (top part of trackpad is very slightly lower) and does not have much movement like others I have seen. Included is an extra Case Mate clear armor full body skin, so you can replace if you like, please note this Case Mate skin is different than what is currently on the phone, so some pieces are different. OS v5.0.0.442 is currently installed on the device. AT&T replaced my OEM charger (broke) with one of their micro-usb travel chargers, so that is whats included with this, everything else in box is OEM. I have already called AT&T had them delete this PIN from my old BIS account. I just recently sold a Bold 9000 for a forum member, so if feedback is needed I can ask him if he could provide. Thanks

04-22-10 10:57 AM
    Sent you an email.
    04-23-10 10:47 PM
    willing to sell the charging pod separately?
    04-24-10 11:01 PM
    Phone is sold pending final payment.
    04-26-10 11:44 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD