Item Description :Unlocked blackberry TOUR (BAD ESN)
    Price : SOLD
    Rate it : 6/10
    What it comes with :OEM Pouch,OEM Headphones, OEM Charger,OEM USB Cable, 3 silicone cases (2 black 1 red) 1 hard case(red)
    Item location : Bronx, NY
    Shipping Details :will ship free USPS/UPS
    Payment Options : PayPal or Cash (if local)
    Contact Info : [email protected] or PM me
    Any additional info: this is a great phone, the only reason i'm getting rid of it is because i'm trying to get some money for the TOUR 2, the phone has OS 230/238 hybrid installed as you can see in the pictures the keyboard is a redish color sorry thats not something that can be changed, trackball is good keyboard also good i rated it a 6 because its used and has a few scratches,also if you need or want the box thats gonna be extra!...j/k any other info E-mail or PM me. *note* for the those of you who want to know how the phone got blacklisted PM me

Last edited by compinche; 12-23-09 at 08:00 PM.
    12-20-09 02:02 PM
    Did you color the keyboard? If the ESN is bad, did you find this in a purse you snatched?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-20-09 02:52 PM
    Did you color the keyboard? If the ESN is bad, did you find this in a purse you snatched?

no need for ignorant comments
    12-20-09 07:06 PM
    Does this phone have Wifi? Curious though, how did the ESN get blacklisted? Are you the original owner?
    12-20-09 07:35 PM
    does not have wifi and it gets blacklisted when its stolen
    12-20-09 08:32 PM
    Tours dont have WiFi
    12-20-09 08:33 PM
    A#1 and 2, 1.yes i did color the keyboard 2. sorry you lost your purse
    A#3 no i'm not the original owner
    A#4 sorry no wifi
    12-20-09 08:59 PM
    how can you get a phone with a bad esn of a blacklist?
    12-20-09 09:38 PM
    This phone is pointless, unless you want some parts.
    12-20-09 09:39 PM
    Or you want it on ATT or tmobile

12-20-09 09:42 PM
    the phone would be good for gsm carriers since its unlocked. why would you spray paint the keyboard? it looks so trashy. tryin to hide the network it was on or something?
    12-20-09 09:43 PM
    Blacklist + not original owner....how did you come into possession?

12-20-09 10:05 PM
    oh boy... this is really pointless
    12-20-09 10:14 PM
    It's not exactly pointless compinche. You're trying to a sell a device here in the community forums, and the community has some questions about the device. Anyone who is wants to sell something should be willing to answer very appropriate questions, otherwise, shouldn't expect to be making a sale.

A bad ESN is usually bad news--anyone here who has a concern, has a valid concern.
    12-20-09 10:18 PM
    your right sultan, but some things like "did you find this in a purse you snatched?" are really not necessary
    12-20-09 10:24 PM
    There was a bit of sarcasm in that first post I made, however you still have not responded to the concern. How did you come across this device if the esn is bad and you aren't the original owner?

12-20-09 10:33 PM
    im grabbin some popcorn

this is getting interesting.

i have 20 bad esn phones doesnt mean anyone stole them. if its bad then it could mean someone sold it after they didnt pay their bill or they terminated their contract without paying the etf. dont bash this guy just cuz he has a bad phone. but yeh painting it was a stupid idea.
    12-20-09 10:47 PM
    i bought the phone from a friend who "lost it" when i bought it i ordered a red bezel for the phone witch is why i painted the keypad,bored with the way it looked i blacked it out witch is when i removed the verizon logo
    12-20-09 11:02 PM
    here is a pic of the old bezel witch if buyer wants will be included
    12-20-09 11:14 PM
    i bought the phone from a friend who "lost it" when i bought it i ordered a red bezel for the phone witch is why i painted the keypad,bored with the way it looked i blacked it out witch is when i removed the verizon logo
    Why is "lost it" in quotes?

It reads as if your friend ran an insurance scam on the carrier, they found out. I'm guessing the carrier killed the ESN when the claim was filed.

Last edited by dchawk81; 12-20-09 at 11:30 PM.
    12-20-09 11:26 PM
    my boy reported it "lost" so he could sell it to me
    12-20-09 11:29 PM
    Well, at least you're honest about your dishonesty...

12-20-09 11:37 PM
    i wouldn't say "cheating" because i paid 275 for the phone and only because the phone is not out for T mobile, because if Tmo would of had it i might have just payed less for it when i activated my phone
    12-20-09 11:38 PM
    i have nothing to hide.....
    12-20-09 11:38 PM
    JEez guys. He was open about it being a bad esn. People come across bad/dirty phones all the time, as long as the price reflects that it's a bad esn, phone could be used for Parts or on any unlocked carrier. I'm gonna see if anyone local wants this, I'll get back to you. Check ya pm's within the next day or so
    12-20-09 11:42 PM
35 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD