Item for sale: an unlocked Blackberry Tour 9630 for Sprint. I purchased this Tour brand new from Sprint on 8/2. The phone has always worked perfectly. I've never had any problems with the trackball, the battery, resets, or any of the other complaints you'll read about on this forum. The only "issue" with this phone is that the battery door is slightly loose. It never bothered me in the least because I always had it covered by the Epik case which is included in the sale.

The phone is in great condition and is only being sold because I got tired of waiting on Sprint to get a touchscreen Blackberry so I broke down and bought a Hero. The phone will come in its original box with everything included - most of which is unused (wall charger and headphones have never been used, I only used the USB cable). The phone will also come with a black Epik case, and I purchased Tetherberry to use with this phone so it will come with that as well. I will obviously be wiping the phone, but I will reinstall Tetherberry. Tetherberry is tied to the phone's PIN so it should work for the new user.

Edit: The phone also has a screen protector already installed (as seen in the pictures).

SOLD If you're interested, please send me a PM. I will only accept PayPal or cash (if purchasing in person) as payment.

P.S. I live in the Phoenix area so if you're close to me, you're more than welcome to come look at the phone in person.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited by Dsmithjr; 11-12-09 at 11:48 AM.
    11-05-09 10:47 PM
    I sent you a PM with my number, give me a call
    11-07-09 12:59 PM
    is this phone still for sale?
    11-08-09 03:59 PM
    This phone has been sold. Thanks Crackberry.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-12-09 11:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD