-Belt Holster w/Sleeper Magnet
    -OEM Wall Charger
    -VZW Car Charger
    -USB Cable
    Price: 395
    Shipping: FREE UPS Next Day Air + Insurance
    Terms: PayPal
    Have I Forgotten Anything: I'm Sure I Have

Hi all, here is a COMPLETE BlackBerry Storm setup. Notable stuff: the 9530 is in excellent condition; not new, but darn close. The accessories are all almost perfect, some unused. A favorite of mine is the belt holster with sleeper magnet; this keeps the berry secure and accessible, while preserving a long battery life due to the magnet.

You'll see the Seidio InnocaseII Combo as part of the set. This is the one exception to the mintyness of the setup. The spring clip holster is great. However the gray Innocase itself has had some of the rubberized coating come off, leaving some smooth gray areas. Kinda funky, don't know if Seidio would replace it, but it is what it is.

The screen has an Invisible Shield installed, which I find provides a nice grip and enhances the typing and SurePress technology. If you like it, great! If you don't, take it off and your screen will be smooth as a baby's ****.

This Storm 9530 was purchased directly from Verizon. It is a "later model" and has great clicking action on the screen through all four corners and in the center. If you like something slightly different it can be adjusted easily. The unit is unlocked to work with any GSM carrier, and has held a solid EDGE data signal with AT&T as well as a perfect 1XEV signal through Verizon. It will ship with the current stock OS, and upgrades are readily available.

The BB is great and has served me well in the time I've had it. Some people ask why I'm selling it; well, I'm a bit of a cell phone and BB "enthusiast", and at the moment have 2 Storms, 7 Bolds, 2 8310, 3 8900, 1 8320, a G1, an E71, an iPhone 3g, a Touch Pro, an 8330, and probably some others I have forgotten. Since I can't use all of them at once (I've tried), I've decided to share the wealth with CrackBerry Nation.

Please check the feedback forum, I have a pile of Positive feedback from a lot of great people. I ship fast, communicate well and often, and don't consider the sale complete until both of us are completely satisfied. I take transactions very seriously (even though my posts are lighthearted), and am honest and fair.

So there you have it! Check out the photos, ask questions, and buy if you feel like it! My price is more than fair for this huge setup, and I look forward to another successful transaction.

Thanks,
    -Eric

03-19-09 04:52 AM
    Just read my post and realized it needs contact info:
    [email protected] (preferred)
    pin:24A424A6
    PM
    Telepathy

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

03-19-09 05:12 AM
    DONT BUY FROM EAKELLER!!

LOL JUST KIDDING! Eric is an awesome guy, I am just breaking balls cause he had me up til 3AM this morning.

FREE BUMP FOR ERIC!

<3 BOLD 9000
    03-19-09 07:16 AM
    Email sent.

Last edited by jakeberry123; 03-19-09 at 07:33 AM.
    03-19-09 07:25 AM
    Thank you for all the interest so far! Wow, I'm fielding information request from all points of the compass, and I just posted it in the middle of the night.

FYI, the unit DOES come with the 8GB OEM memory card. I also think I can find a VZW side pouch for it if the buyer wants it.

As of this moment, the phone is still available.

Thanks again for all the interest,
    -Eric
    03-19-09 08:27 AM
    Would you be willing to trade for my old Verizon Razr, and ill even through in a Nokia 2285. Ill add $10 for the shipping as well?

Let me know what you think!
    03-19-09 08:30 AM
    Would you be willing to trade for my old Verizon Razr, and ill even through in a Nokia 2285. Ill add $10 for the shipping as well?

Now THAT sounds like a deal. LOL!

It does remind me, however, that in that list of phones on-hand I forgot to mention at least one LG Dare, a VZW Moto KRZR, and a few assorted older LG handsets. Oh, and a 1993 Nokia from VOICESTREAM if anyone remembers them.

E
    03-19-09 08:34 AM
    Now THAT sounds like a deal. LOL!

It does remind me, however, that in that list of phones on-hand I forgot to mention at least one LG Dare, a VZW Moto KRZR, and a few assorted older LG handsets. Oh, and a 1993 Nokia from VOICESTREAM if anyone remembers them.

E
    I'd go for it Eric, seems like a pretty SWEEET Deal.
    03-19-09 08:48 AM
    I have a storm and if you don't take that sweet deal I may have too.

03-19-09 09:19 AM
    Wow, that was fast! Thank you all for your interest, the Sweet Storm has been sold and paid for!

Mods, you can lock down this thread, thanks to CB for the space!
    03-19-09 09:43 AM
    That was a killer deal, I would have bought it in a second, but unfortunately I can't stand the storm.
    03-19-09 09:52 AM
    wow, how do you sell your so fast, yet mine is cheaper.. dang bro.. nice..
    03-19-09 10:10 AM

Dude he didn't sell it he traded for this blockbuster deal!!!

03-19-09 11:05 AM
    well what can i say, i just make some Irresistible offers

i got more to offer if anyone is in need! PLenty to go around here!!!
    03-19-09 11:57 AM
    well what can i say, i just make some Irresistible offers

i got more to offer if anyone is in need! PLenty to go around here!!!
    LOL the razr needs no other help selling itself my friend!

03-19-09 12:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD