Item Description : Unlocked Blackberry Storm
    Price : 350.00
    Rate it : 9/10
    What it comes with : See below
    Item location : Portland, OR
    Shipping Details : FREE SHIPPING VIA USPS Prioroty
    Payment Options : Paypal, check, cash (local pickup only)
    Contact Info : PM ME!

Any additional info:

A sad day. I have decided to part ways with my Blackberry Storm that I have had for roughly 3 weeks. I have enjoyed every minute with my Storm and will sorely miss it.

My Storm is fully unlocked and is setup with T-Mobile service books. It is running Hybrid OS .100 V3 and has NO problems with EDGE. It is a solid connection every time. The phone condition is a 9 out of 10. The phone has never been dropped, neglected or abused. I take care of my mobiles like a new born baby.

Buyer will get the Storm (screen protector installed since day 1), original box (minus the white Verizon sleeve), original manuals and instructions, USB and charger. Buyer also gets 2 Micro SD cards AND as a bonus, in addition to the standard headphones, I will also throw in the Blackberry Premium Stereo headsets (these are WONDERFUL).

Here is a quick breakdown of what is included:

1) Unlocked Blackberry Storm
    2) Original box, manuals and CD (Buyer gets the Verizon Wireless included CD. I cannot find the Desktop Manager CD)
    3) 2 MicroSD cards (1GB/2GB)
    4) Charger
    5) USB Sync cable
    6) Blackberry Stereo headphones
    7) BONUS Blackberry Premium Stereo headphones

My Storm has given me no problems and has ran like a champ. The current OS has been the best one I have used.

Below are pictures of the actual device that I just took. My is out of town and took our nice digital camera so I had to use my Logitech webcam.

PRICE: 350.00 and I will SHIP FOR FREE!

PAYMENT OPTIONS: Althought I dont like them, I will accept Paypal HOWEVER buyer will need to cover fees. I have used the Paypal calculator and to recieve my asking price of 350.00, the buyer must pay 360.76 (only 10.76).
    I will also accept a check (needs to clear through my bank). And local pickup is always welcome.

If interested please drop me a PM and I will get back to you ASAP. I have the next few days off and will be lounging at the computer. Thanks for looking!

Last edited by JasonBourne; 03-01-09 at 09:54 PM.
    03-01-09 09:48 PM
    Sale pending...
    03-01-09 11:44 PM
    Why you selling it... need the physical keyboard?
    03-02-09 01:13 AM
    Looks like that pending sale fell through. I am selling it because I want something new. I havent decided what route I may go next but I'm ready to try something else!
    03-02-09 08:39 AM
    Hows the screen click on yours? Have someone at work who may be interested.

Let me know.
    03-02-09 12:29 PM
    Sold to TWISM! Mods can close this one up!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-02-09 06:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD