Item: BlackBerry 8900 (originally TMO branded)
    Condition: 10/10 - BNIB
    Price: 415 USD
    Terms: PayPal
    Shipping: FREE UPS Next Day Air (insurance included)
    Blood Type: B+
    Comes with: All OEM boxed accessories - unopened
    Contact Info: [email protected] (preferred), PM if necessary

Hi all, following this morning's whirlwind of activity surrounding the 9530 and the eventual "winner" of that item, I thought I would go for an encore tonight! As you all know, I have too many phones for my own good and liquidation is the name of today's game.

This is a BNIB 8900. As you can see from the photos, the plastic has never been taken off - any of it. All OEM accessories are in the box, untouched. That is _brand new_.

As far as the unlock goes: If the buyer prefers, I can perform the unlock, but won't do so without your say-so. It requires removing the plastic from the screen, and the only way I'll do that is if you tell me to. Otherwise the code will be provided to the buyer.

That's about it! A great phone. I have numerous positive feedback posts and threads in this forum (check the forum at the top of the Marketplace), and love making deals which benefit buyer and seller. Those feedback posts represent a lot of time and effort spent on your behalf, to make sure the transaction is beneficial for both of us. I also have a lot of other references on this forum, and over 400 positive feedback responses on eBay if you'd like to check them out as well.

If you have ANY questions, even totally tangential ones, feel free to ask. My contact info is above and I am available most of the day and a good part of the night. (sometimes it pays to have insomnia!) Take a look at the photos and let me know what you think! Even if you're not interested in the phone, lively discussion tends to ensue after I post something, and this great community loves to throw a few good-natured jabs here and there.

Thank you very much for looking, I hope to hear from you soon,
    -Eric

03-20-09 12:48 AM
    Deal pending payment from eekflapfire. Thank you!
    03-20-09 03:52 AM
    Payment recieved, phone is SOLD! Thanks to CB for the space.

Mods, you can lock down this thread at will.
    03-20-09 06:49 AM
    Eric... glad you sold it quick. As you knew, I was tempted. Closed thread.
    03-20-09 10:59 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD