I can't let it go, can I? A day without a sale is like...well...nevermind.

Item: Unlocked 8100 (Pearl; TMO branded, Unlocked)
    Includes: Phone + Battery
    Condition: Kinda up for interpretation depending on what you think of my multi-colored housing job; 7/10
    Price: 50 USD
    Shipping: 5 USD for CONUS, contact for International
    References: Check the Marketplace Feedback Forum (here) or eBay under username ekeller

Hey all, following the sales of a bunch of immaculate/pristine/perfect items, I am getting closer to the bottom of the barrel. My wife was cleaning out one of my desk drawers yesterday and tossed a couple berrys on my desk which I had actually forgotten I had. Yes it is possible, folks. This is one of them.

Originally a TMO 8100, unlocked to work with any GSM carrier worldwide. I can attest to the fact the software works like a champ, all functions seem to be great. Physically it's in very good condition. The reason it gets a 7/10 for condition is that the trackball is a bit "touchy". When scrolling around the screen, it seems at times to randomly select the icon or selection you're hovering over or passing over.

If I recall correctly, the "2" key is also a bit hard to press. I have tried some limited troubleshooting with it, and I'm at the point where I just don't have time to mess with it; I have bigger fish to fry. At the worst, it's a great phone for parts. The battery has writing on it that says "may not work", but it seems to take and hold a charge fine. I'm not guaranteeing this, though, because I haven't tested it in a real-world lifetime type scenario.

Anyway, if you're looking for a Pearl to play with, a random backup, a knock-about phone, some parts, or are just on a buying spree the way I am on a selling spree, hit me up and send me some cash - I'll send you a new phone!

Let me know if you have any questions. Sorry the photos aren't my normal quality, they're cell-phone photos.

Take care,
    -Eric

Last edited by eakeller; 06-23-09 at 10:36 AM.
    06-23-09 10:33 AM
    Like usual, the deal just keeps getting better. I found a charger I can include as well, so there ya have it! Now who can refuse? An 8100 - even for throwback nostalgia's sake!! At this price, mount it to your car as a hood ornament!
    06-24-09 02:45 PM
    OK, I'm up for offers at this point. Let me know!
    06-28-09 01:44 PM
    How much would it come up to Shipped To Canada?
    06-29-09 03:17 PM
    I'll ship it to Canada for $50 USD. Just put me out of my misery.

(that's $50 total. including shipping. and I'll even include packaging and tape in that price.)

06-30-09 06:09 AM
    Sounds like a good deal!
    06-30-09 08:24 AM
    Sounds like a good deal!
    Darn skippy! I think it was the free tape that pushed the buyer over the edge. Actually threw in a random 8310 with the deal too and made the price 125 shipped to Canada. Can you say "Spring Cleaning"?

That being said, mods could you please lock down this latest 'great deal' thread? Now that it's gone, I'm going to have to start fishing for something else to sell.....but there are still a lot of fish in that sea, don't worry!

Thanks CB Nation, you're the greatest!!
    06-30-09 08:46 PM
    closed....
    06-30-09 10:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD