This is an absolutely pristine Bold... not a mark on it, that is about 4 months old. My company went off AT&T and since I purchased the Bold myself, I now have no use for it since we all went on T-Mobile. I don't want to hassle with unlocking the phone, etc. So it is up for sale.

The Bold itself is absolutely pristine.. no marks, worn edges... nothing. The screen has a beautiful Case-Mate Clear Armour Screen Protector on it which is clear and unscratched. The screen itself is untouched and has no marks of any kind on it. The Bold looks like it literally just came out of the box brand new.

The package is complete with all books, software, cables, leather case, headphones (never touched) + a bunch of extras that I will throw in...

Extras include:
    2 Case-Mate soft skins (one black and one deep purple) - Cost $19 each
    1 Case-Mate carbon fiber leather "Signature Case" in black - Cost $39
    1 Case-Mate black carbon fiber replacement back - Cost $19
    1 Car Charger
    1 Seidio hard belt clip holder for the Case-Mate soft skins. The Case-Mate skins fit perfectly into the holder.

I am letting the whole package go for $215 ---

If you are interested please PM me and I can send over some pictures for you to review.
    05-10-09 07:21 PM
    Just sent a pm.
    05-10-09 07:25 PM
    PM sent...
    05-10-09 08:00 PM
    Please update you post required by the Market Place Rules and Guidelines.
    Or your Thread will be deleted.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f14/new...elines-120836/
    05-10-09 08:09 PM
    Please update you post required by the Market Place Rules and Guidelines.
    Or your Thread will be deleted.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f14/new...elines-120836/
    Thanks for the heads up... this is the first time I have posted on the Marketplace. It looks like I need to post some pictures, which I have and will attempt to do.
    05-11-09 09:06 AM
    pm sent...
    05-11-09 10:24 AM
    Thanks for the heads up... this is the first time I have posted on the Marketplace. It looks like I need to post some pictures, which I have and will attempt to do.
    You got to read all the rules. This format must be used

All new threads will need to use the following template for posting, please just copy and paste this into your new thread:

Item Description :
    Price :
    Rate it :
    What it comes with :
    Item location :
    Shipping Details :
    Payment Options :
    Contact Info :

Any additional info:
    05-11-09 11:08 AM
    When can we see some pics?
    05-11-09 11:25 AM
    unreal deal lmao
    05-11-09 11:53 AM
    Ill take it I not sold!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-11-09 12:12 PM
    Thank you all for your replies... I was a little taken back by all the PMs and inquiries. It was sold to the first person who sent me a PM this morning. Thank you all again.....and, to the team at Crackberry.com for understanding that this was my first sellers post.. and that I missed a couple of the finer points of the rules. Much appreciated.
    05-11-09 08:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD