Price : $75.00 Shipped or B.O.
    Rate it : 7/10
    What it comes with : Phone, Battery, Battery Door, Home Charger, USB Cable
    Item location : New Jersey
    Shipping Details : Fedex
    Payment Options : Paypal (ADD 3%)
    Contact Info : PM ME or AIM or E-Mail

Any additional info:
    Bought this Curve in a package deal among some other Blackberry's I bought. As I do with all Blackberry's I buy I take them home, pull them apart, give them a good cleaning/electronic cleaner bath. Than I reassemble, wipe the Old Operating System and Previous Owners Info. Last I go and load the newest/most stable OS for the Phone.
    Today once I did this all I went to test everything out. Phone works 100% EXCEPT the trackball does not select, it scrolls, you can make and receive calls, do pretty much everything but select with the trackball. I am not putting anymore time or money into it.
    P.S. I AM ALSO INCLUDING A BLACK OEM SILICONE SKIN FOR THE CURVE!
    P.P.S ALSO INCLUDING THE ORIGINAL UNLOCK CODE JUST IN CASE YOU EVER NEED IT AGAIN

So it comes in box with everything states above, my loss may be someones game just with a new trackball. Anyway $75.00 SHIPPED or B.O.
    If interested Paypal [email protected] and I can ship it out the same day for you.

Will post pictures in the morning when we have some decent lighting.
    Last edited by JGrams414; 03-19-09 at 07:31 AM.
    03-18-09 03:55 AM
    BUMP! DROP to $60.00 Shipped
    03-18-09 12:03 PM
    Just emailed you

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-18-09 01:05 PM
    Just emailed you

Did not receive your email...
    03-18-09 02:12 PM
    ok - just sent you pin msg.
    let's try that route

Payment sent
    Last edited by txladi29; 03-18-09 at 03:26 PM.
    03-18-09 03:16 PM
    Sold to TXLadi29

Thanks
    03-18-09 04:06 PM
    Hey J,

Sent you a PIN early today and PM tonight....looking for shipping info.

Please advise tracking number
    03-19-09 10:14 PM
    txladi, just FYI, I believe Josh was involved in a pretty serious car accident yesterday around mid-day Jersey time. I talked to him briefly afterwards, but do not know the extent of his injuries. By the looks of his truck, he is at the very least going to be one very sore individual.

All that to say, if he's out of communication for a brief period of time, there is a very good reason for it. Please give him the benefit of the doubt, and I am sure he will get back to you at his earliest possible time.

-Eric

03-20-09 04:24 AM
    Damn I hope he is ok .

Keep us updated.

03-20-09 08:30 AM
    Well Guys I am Home. Thanks for letting everyone Eric know. I was on the way to the Fedex and a guy traveling 2 cars in front me was driving with non working breaklights or turn signals and was making an illegal u -turn, but since I hit him in the rear its my fault. See how ****ed up this country is with insurance and laws. I broke my Right Wrist, Shattered My Right Knee Cap, than a whole bunch more of bruises, pulled muscles etc.
    The wife to be, took a lot of pics so just laying in this bed on my laptop is a pain in the *** because of this cast and im in just so much discomfort. Here's just 2 pics for now.
    Anyway your phone is going out today I am totally immobile. RE ADD ME TO YOUR BBM AND EVERYONE IM GOING TO BE SELLING 1 UNLOCKED MINT BOLD, THAN 1 TOTALLY CUSTOM BLACKED OUT UNBRANDED UNLOCKED SUPER BOLD, AND A BRAND NEW SRORE,]]
    Last edited by JGrams414; 03-20-09 at 09:32 AM.
    03-20-09 09:28 AM
    WOW, Hope you have a speedy recovery.
    03-20-09 09:34 AM
    Wow Josh, that looks even worse than the first photo you sent me. I am praying for your speedy recovery and will continue to do so, as well as a smooth legal and medical situation.

If you need any help with your posting and/or packaging + drop shipping, please let me know. I would be more than happy to help in any way I can.

Sincerely,
    -Eric
    03-20-09 09:49 AM
    Hi Eric,
    I always give the benefit of the doubt. I know how life gets in the way sometimes.

Josh, man...that is some serious crunch. You are lucky you got out with broken bones. I'm so sorry. Don't worry about rushing the curve..it's no emergency on my part. It's more of a back up phone for me.
    Praying for your speedy recovery...from one crackbarrian to another...and remember, right now, painkillers are your friends.
    On the fun side...check out www.casttoo.com and have fun with the casts...it surely does make the healing pass a little easier.

Txladi29

PS. I discovered that typing with a wrist cast on is made much easier with an ergonomic (raised in the middle) keyboard. Mine is a microsoft and plugs right into the computer.
    Also, a trackball keeps the mouse movement at your fingertips rather than trying to move your entire hand/wrist and risk more discomfort.

I did the cast thing last fall - first long arm and then short wrist after wrist surgery.
    Last edited by txladi29; 03-20-09 at 10:50 AM.
    03-20-09 10:08 AM
    Actualy get yourself a good lawyer and the fault will be put on the guy making the illegal u-turn with no brake lights. From an insurance stand point(I am a licensed insurance agent in 47 states) no break lights = broken or voided insurance contract for the other guy and that = your insurance company subrogating against him for the damages.

Good luck with the recovery and if you have any insurance questions please feel free to PM me I would be more then happy to discuss your issue with you.

IowaGuyBB
    03-20-09 11:47 AM
    Hi Josh,

Did not recieve the curve on Tuesday as you stated your fiance was shipping overnight on Monday.

Can't seem to reach you via IM or Email. (trying last time via Crackberry email and this post tonight)

Please send me the tracking number asap or refund.

Thanks.
    03-28-09 12:42 AM
    Responded to the only PM i received which had a delivery confirmation of the PM being received. I apologize just as I stated before. It is 4:00AM and I was just contacted by a personal friend to wake up and address the issue.

As you can see from my previous feedback, I always follow through on my transactions. I am not one to make excuses but I did suffer a very severe accident, I am unable to drive. My fiancee is a nurse and is working 7 to 7 nights this week.

Both your package and the package for bholloway, who you can PM his name is Ben. He bought my $500.00 Bold and has been completely understanding, that is why I am going to be compensating him for his patience, if there is something I can do for you, I will also do it. It would be a little harder just do to the fact the difference in selling price, but I will do what I can to satisfy you.

The rest of the community will support me and show/tell you what kind of guy and seller I am. I just had some un-expected issues happen in my life, the fedex pack and airbill have been sitting here attached since the early week, unfortunately 1800Fedex and the Acct I have does not include pickup. So your package will be delivered by myself and my fiance to the closest fedex drop off location in Deptford, NJ which is about 25 Miles from my home.

If you need to speak with me any further, I am sending you an EMail right now with my Personal E-Mail and Cell Phone so you can contact me.
    Last edited by JGrams414; 03-28-09 at 03:15 AM.
    03-28-09 03:13 AM
    Responded to the only PM i received which had a delivery confirmation of the PM being received. I apologize just as I stated before. It is 4:00AM and I was just contacted by a personal friend to wake up and address the issue..
    I am just a bystander here, but it seems to me if you can get up at 4am to reply to your buyers post of not receiving the phone, which btw was not made until 4 days past when it was supposed to be received apparently, that whatever problems you are having sending the package in a timely manner could have been communicated to the buyer without said buyer having to post this message in the first place.

I would like to know how this ends in the end and how long it does take to get the phone. We have all seen it, good sellers gone bad. You would not be the first. It has gotten to the point I almost trust someone selling for the first time than someone who sells often. And your getting up at 4am to reply and offering some small compensation means nothing. Having past positive experiences means nothing. Sending the phone when you said you would is what counts.
    03-28-09 04:30 AM
    Now we have both been woken up at 4am.

Suffice it to say that this is NOT an emergency and I NEVER asked anyone to wake you to respond to me. I will not call you this late/early nor will I send an email to your phone that might wake you.

You can see from all of my posts here, that I have been NOTHING but courteous to you and supportive of your recovery. I would NEVER intentionally wake you or anyone in the middle of the night for a stupid tracking number.

I never doubted your intentions. I simply asked for a tracking number because on MONDAY via PM on this forum, you stated your fiance was overnighting the package for TUESDAY delivery. It is SATURDAY. You never responded to that PM.

By the way your worded your post after your accident and your post for the Bold that you sold to bholloway, I wasn't sure if your phone was damaged in the accident or sold your personal phone. ("RE ADD ME TO YOUR BBM" and "Well, I regretfully have to sell my BOLD that I am absolutely in love with.")
    In either case, the PIN you had posted would not be working. You never answered my PIN or my email that I sent the day of your accident or two days after your accident.
    The email address you gave in your original post, [email protected], is what I used, so I wasn't sure if that address was going to your blackberry or not.

If the shipment did not occur, all you had to do was LET ME KNOW - it's a simple little thing called communication and common courtesy.
    I completely understand your situation, and empathize with you. Your lack of communication had me concerned that maybe your injuries were worse than you originally stated, and you might be in the hospital.

I do not need your compensation for my "time" in waiting...just let me know what is going on, realistically. If you / your fiance can't get to fedex or get it picked up, just say so.

If you recall, I gave you my fedex account number to use for the shipment. You could have called for a pickup from Fedex. You want me to set up a pickup for Monday? I'll be happy to do so- just tell me where.

I'm not angry...just trying to figure out what is going on. A little frustrated over the lack of communication.

I have your contact information now. I'll send you mine from my phone ilater this morning. I'm going back to bed now. I have to be back up in a couple of hours for a baseball game of my son's.
    03-28-09 05:13 AM
    I don't know what's going on besides the seller's accident and the buyer. But first, Josh, I hope you get better soon because working in this economy is important. Anyway, the guy is a state trooper as he stated before and isn't one of this good sellers gone bad so get your facts straight before making assumptions. We all do not see a scam here because the seller is trying his best to do daily tasks. Imagine if you were in that truck. I know it is a painful physical and emotional experience. Let the man recover for a while and YOU WILL GET YOUR DEVICE.

03-28-09 06:34 AM
    Josh is probably one of the best sellers on this website and I have complete trust that my blackberry will arrive safely and in a timely manner. I think we all understand that life can get complicated and we have to give each other a little bit of leeway on these transactions. I could see you being concerned if you item hadn't arrived after multiple weeks, but Josh has been in contact with you and you know his solid reputation on this forums. Is it really absolutely vital that you get this blackberry today? Probably not. And you should be grateful you paid $60 for a phone that runs about $200.

@skylock

You really shouldn't have even posted. It is clear that you have very little idea of whats going on or have any affiliation with the people involved in this transaction. You would rather buy from someone with no feedback vs someone with a good reputation? That makes absolutely no sense.
    Last edited by bholloway; 03-28-09 at 08:03 AM.
    03-28-09 08:00 AM
    Josh is probably one of the best sellers on this website and I have complete trust that my blackberry will arrive safely and in a timely manner. I think we all understand that life can get complicated and we have to give each other a little bit of leeway on these transactions. I could see you being concerned if you item hadn't arrived after multiple weeks, but Josh has been in contact with you and you know his solid reputation on this forums. Is it really absolutely vital that you get this blackberry today? Probably not. And you should be grateful you paid $60 for a phone that runs about $200.

@skylock

You really shouldn't have even posted. It is clear that you have very little idea of whats going on or have any affiliation with the people involved in this transaction. You would rather buy from someone with no feedback vs someone with a good reputation? That makes absolutely no sense.
    I may not have any interest in this transaction, except I had thought about buying it, but I can speak from experience of being ripped off by a well respected seller.

After I saw this sellers feedback, there was no way I would ever buy anything from him.

Let's just take a look at the feedback.

6 feedbacks. All possitive, but

1 that did not work out by mutual agreement.

1 hand delivered.

Out of the 4 left, two had "shipping issues".

Out of the 2 left, they went to the same person.

But what you seem to be saying is even when the seller tells you your item will be overnighted today, but you do not receive it tomorrow, and does not communicate the fact there is a problem until you post a follow up 4 days after you were suppose to have your item, you would not worry about it for several weeks? I am pretty sure this buyer fully expected to have that phone on Tuesday.

My ripper offer had lots of feedbacks, all positive. It took me a long time and lots of hearing excuses, tracking down phone numbers, and other stuff to get my money back. My rip off artist's whole family and all his pets seemed to have died. His wife had a major operation, and his children were kidnapped or something. But all the time he was giving me the run around, I found him selling on another board. Guess what? I may have been the first person ripped off, but I was not the last.

And since coming here, I have seen more than one case of the exact same thing that happened to me happen to others.

And to top it all off, his excuse is fedex would not do a pickup, but the buyer had given an account fedex WOULD pickup on. Too many holes in that story.

I still want to know what the outcome of this will be.

And that last statement of yours just about says it all. So if you get a good deal on something, you should not have any expectations of things such as timely communication or items being sent when they say they will.
    03-28-09 09:13 AM
    Hope u get better soon J! Sorry that this happened to you, also to the "buyer" really dude come on! This man has been injured badly and you are going off about a $60 dollar phone! I've never done business with J personally but common sense and human decency would tell me that he needs a little while to get his stuff in order. Sheesh, the nerve of some people.

03-28-09 12:02 PM
    @ txladi29

Give him another week. I'm sure you'll get your phone. It's not like this was a $600 purchase and if it doesn't work out, he will refund your money. One week is a lot of time to wait, but it also extends the time window to receive your device. If a week has passed from today and you haven't received the Curve, then you have every right to rant again. But, seriously, if you broke your bones and had a serious injury, I am sure you would want a bit more time to do things also.

@ skylock

You just contradicted yourself in your post. You said "6 feedbacks. All possitive". Well, that explains a lot doesn't it? All the phones he sold at least arrived to the buyer in his described condition regardless of who the buyer was. At least they got them right? It is a scam if J took their money and never sent the device. Who cares about shipping issues and hand delivery? They got delivered to the buyer and that is what counts.
    03-28-09 12:08 PM
    @ skylock

First off I never said that paying less meant bad service, I was just saying that he should be grateful to even get a blackberry 8320 for $60 in the first place. You might have had bad experiences in the past with sellers but calling Josh a bad seller is unjustified and simply incorrect. He had a very bad car accident and I'm sure he is trying his hardest to ship the phones out. You also have never had any experience in dealing with him, or any experience in dealing with people on crackberry in general. You have been a part of this forum for two months now with 25 posts and you're posting calling people bad sellers based on no evidence or facts besides a few neutral feedbacks. We'll see what the results are but I bet that both txladi and I will receive our phones shortly and that we will be very pleased. You have a lot of nerve coming into this thread badmouthing sellers for no reason.
    03-28-09 02:08 PM
    C'Mon Guys, I didn't mean to start a whole feud here.

I just want to thank everyone for their kind words and BEN, Wait til you see your BOLD I think your gonna go nuts, it turned out incredible!

Anyway, I just wanna thank everyone for their kind words.
    I do understand people come up with excuses on the internet, but to be honest my injuries are far worst than what I indicated here online. In additional I do have a Chronic Disease I would rather not get into.

Everyone knows when they buy from me, if they aren't satisfied as long as I receive the item back just the way it was shipped they get a full refund and I believe I have only had it happen and I gave the buyer a full refund.

Just an input, don't attack Tam (TXLadi) she has a certain expectation, I did not fill the expectation so I can understand why she is mad at me. Regardless, as I said to her and also Ben, I will compensate or reconcile for the ETA of arrival. I did not count on getting into this car accident and it has really set my life back, please do not bring my profession into this, it is considered blogging and certain standards prevent identifying myself online which than I could be at FAULT.

Like I said THANKS FOR EVERYONE'S KIND WORDS, I added TXLADI to my BBM List and I am going to leave this between the both of us.

So if we could just let it be, and regardless the phone is being shipped overnight, Yes a week late. I do have another car but it is a 6speed manual with my knee's and wrist, I just can't drive it and to be honest I am still a little on edge about driving still.

If anyone wants to contact me directly I have updated my PIN in my Profile, please contact me there or contact me at my EMail [email protected] for anyone that has bought something from me have my personal cell phone number. Thats how much I care about the situation. Just unexpected issues in my life came up that I had no control from happening, and right now I have prayed to god that I walked away with the minor injuries I did.

PS. I haven't been checking Crackberry on a daily basis, even on an every other day basis. Between my injuries and other things I am focusing on, I don't have time to get on here to defend myself, which I feel I don't need to. All I know, is this is the lowest price item I have sold on Crackberry and it has caused me the most trouble.......Everyone has my PIN and buyers have my person cell phone number, so if I am needed to be made attentive to something, please contact me by those means.

Thank You

-Josh
    Last edited by JGrams414; 03-28-09 at 02:52 PM.
    03-28-09 02:38 PM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD