Item Description : Storm 2 9550 Excellent Condition
    Price : $350 Shipped
    Rate it : 9/10
    What it comes with : Seidio 1700mAh Extended Battery OEM Size + Seidio Innocase II + Seidio Desktop Cradle + wall charger + premium earbuds + OEM battery (2 batteries total!) + retail packaging
    Item location : So CaL USA
    Shipping Details : USPS Parcel within US
    Payment Options : Paypal ONLY
    Contact Info : [email protected] or PM Me

Any additional info: There is almost $100 of Sedio accesorries alone in the package. The phone is in excellent shape. Some baby hairline scratches on the battery door and one small scuff mark on upper right back corner, screen in near mint condition. I've had the phone since February, working like a charm since but I'm moving on to another make/model so time for me to hand this precious over to another fortunate person. Contact for more info! Pictures upon request! Local Pickup Available!
    05-07-10 11:45 PM
    Hi, I forgot to mention in my first post that this phone is UNLOCKED and can be used on GSM network

Also I feel my initial asking price is a little steep when looking at other listing so updated price: $315 Shipped within US
    05-08-10 12:17 PM
    Price Drop $265 Shipped within US

The Seidio Extended Battery and Innocase and Cradle will NOT be included for this price, Just the phone itself and retail accessories

I would like to get this out soon
    Last edited by Res215dg; 05-09-10 at 11:00 PM.
    05-09-10 10:46 PM
    are you willing to sell just the extended battery?
    05-10-10 05:35 AM
    Phone and Accessories have been sold

Mods please feel free to close this thread- thank you everyone for your interests!
    05-12-10 03:38 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD