Item Description :Seidio Innocell 2600mAh Battery with Extended Battery Door to fit Storm
    Price : $56 (Including shipping)
    Rate it : 10/10
    What it comes with : The Battery and Extended Door for Storm
    Item location : NW Tucson, Arizona
    Shipping Details : Included in price for shipping to the continental US
    Payment Options : PayPal ONLY* (for both your protection and mine)
    *I will accept cash if the exchange is made in person ($50, no shipping charge)
    Contact Info : Matt Thorne [email protected]

Any additional info : I've conditioned the battery on every charge and discharge cycle by fully charging it and fully discharging it which provides a better discharge cycle during regular use.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with this battery, I've decided to go with a different battery.
    03-30-09 04:34 PM
    Bump

This battery lasts two days (30-40 hours) even with crackberry addict usage!
    04-07-09 01:23 PM
    I will accept $50 for this battery and battery door SHIPPED!
    04-19-09 02:29 PM
    still for sale? whats the lowest you will go on this? I would love to pick it up.
    04-29-09 07:09 AM
    In the second picture it looks like the prong on the right top side is broke off. Is that the case?
    04-29-09 05:03 PM
    still for sale? whats the lowest you will go on this? I would love to pick it up.
    The lowest I can go is $50.

In the second picture it looks like the prong on the right top side is broke off. Is that the case?
    That is true in that picture, however, it will come with a brand new back cover from Seidio which cost me $17.
    04-29-09 06:50 PM
    oh ok, there is no value here, sorry. ill purchase new for the extra few bucks
    04-29-09 06:54 PM
    oh ok, there is no value here, sorry. ill purchase new for the extra few bucks
    This battery is only a few weeks old... You'd rather spend $17 extra dollars?

Also keep in mind the battery may have been used for 2-3 weeks, but the battery door is brand new, never used.

Obviously if you're not worried about the price then getting it cheaper isn't the issue, you're just looking to rip someone off.
    Last edited by eMpTy43; 04-29-09 at 06:59 PM.
    04-29-09 06:55 PM
    no i didnt say i was out to rip people off, but the battery is 55 all over the place or even cheaper from Amazon, and ask eakeller, im not about ripping anyone off, just out for a deal man. and you can blame anyone in the economy with the way it is? also, the fact that you havent sold it in nearly a month wouldnt lead you to believe that many people are probably spending a few bucks more to get it brand new?

hmmm...just saying
    04-29-09 11:42 PM
    lol ok... take it for $40 shipped then. I am kind of tired of looking at in on my nightstand...
    04-30-09 12:12 AM
    payment has been sent.
    05-03-09 10:58 PM
    SOLD

Mods, feel free to shut er' down.
    05-04-09 12:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD