Item Description : Seidio 1600 mAh Extended Battery for BB Storm 9500/9530
    Price : $40
    Rate it : 10/10
    What it comes with : Just the battery in original packaging.
    Item location : NW Tucson, Arizona
    Shipping Details : Buy pays, I will get a shipping quote as soon as the buyer commits.
    Payment Options : PayPal ONLY* (for both your protection and mine)
    *I will accept cash if the exchange is made in person
    Contact Info : Matt Thorne [email protected]

Any additional info : I've conditioned the battery on every charge and discharge cycle by fully charging it and fully discharging it which provides a better discharge cycle during regular use.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with this battery and it does last much longer than the standard battery, however, I use my storm for about 16 hours a day for Slacker radio, BBM, text messaging, email, web browsing, and typing documents throughout my lengthy day and I don't like charging the phone between getting home and bedtime.

I purchased this battery in the CrackBerry Store at: https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link...token=8ZOJafpQ

The way I have my Storm configured, I would say the extra 15% the CrackBerry Store claims this battery boasts is a little underrated as I noticed a sizable difference in battery life after conditioning this battery.
    02-21-09 05:13 PM
    Oh this is mine. You got mail

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-22-09 01:59 AM
    Sold Pending Payment
    02-23-09 05:16 PM
    This battery is still for sale!

Sold Pending Payment
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-04-09 01:02 AM
    You willing to drop the price. It seems like there is a 3 or so dollar discount buying a well used battery...?
    03-04-09 11:56 AM
    Item Has Been Sold Locally
    03-05-09 06:07 PM
    You willing to drop the price. It seems like there is a 3 or so dollar discount buying a well used battery...?
    This battery brand new from the CrackBerry store is $44.95 + 6.95 = $51.90.

Considering I would have sold it shipped for $42 and it was only used for 5 weeks... I think that's a pretty good deal, save ten dollars and get an almost brand new battery.
    03-05-09 06:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD