Item Description : WTS: Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 32GB *MINT* w/Accessories
    Price : $475.00 USD
    Rate it : 9.9/10
    What it comes with : Box and all of its original contents including: Tablet, sync cord/charging cable, wall charging plug, earbuds, and manual. It also includes an Amzer silicone case and an easel-like stand.
    Item location : Marion, IL
    Shipping Details : Free USPS Priority shipping
    Payment Options : PayPal - GIFT ONLY (I understand if you want the protection of it being as a purchase, if this is the case, I ask that you cover the PayPal fees)
    Contact Info : email at [email protected]

Any additional info : This tablet is in Brand New Mint condition. There is not a single blemish on it anywhere - it is flawless. As stated above, it does come with all of the accessories listed, all in perfect condition. I've included a picture of the on-board memory so that you can see that it is in fact the 32gb model - as there is really nothing else to differentiate it from the 16gb model.

Check out my feedback here and on eBay under Wildo6882. I've got a great track record in selling!

I'm definitely willing to negotiate and wheel and deal, but only for legitimate and reasonable offers, please. I'm also open to trade offers, but I would really prefer to sell this.

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions, and let me know if you're interested. Thanks for looking.
    12-01-11 12:49 PM
    I have had multiple dealings with Andrew, top notch seller.

But...

It appears I need to teach him how to use the iPhone 4 camera, because it can take a lot better pictures than that.

Good luck with the sale bud.
    12-01-11 12:54 PM
    Thanks for the endorsement!!

And yeah, I took these real quick this morning before work. If anyone would like a better pic, let me know, and I'll get some better ones taken when I have a little more time.
    12-01-11 12:59 PM
    I have had multiple dealings with Andrew, top notch seller.

But...

It appears I need to teach him how to use the iPhone 4 camera, because it can take a lot better pictures than that.

Good luck with the sale bud.
    Now Dave.....you mean that Iturd camera?

Just kiddin' ya.
    12-01-11 02:14 PM
    Price drop to $450.

Would also entertain trade offers. The only things I would consider would be a Razr or a Rezound (with me sending money your way) or possibly a Bionic - but it would have to be MINT and come with some serious accessories.
    12-02-11 10:15 AM
    I need to get this thing out the door ASAP. The price is fully negotiable - so send me some offers!
    12-03-11 10:04 AM
    Price drop to $425 OBO...make me an offer!

This would make a great gift!
    12-04-11 08:57 AM
    350 for a fellow crackberry member?! Haha and I said it had just SOLD for 320, not that there was one up(from other thread...)
    12-04-11 07:28 PM
    350 for a fellow crackberry member?! Haha and I said it had just SOLD for 320, not that there was one up(from other thread...)
    Haha. I know one sold for that, but there aren't any more available at that price. They're all over $400, which is why my price is fair. I'm willing to work with you, but $350 is too low for what I'm offering (GTab, accessories, free shipping).
    12-04-11 08:04 PM
    Working on a deal, but nothing set in stone. Leave it open until I know more info.
    12-05-11 11:06 AM
    SOLD!

Will be shipping this afternoon. Lock it up!
    12-05-11 02:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD