Item Description : T-Mobile Google Nexus One
    Price : $500
    Rate it : 10/10, pristine like it came straight from Google (see pictures)
    What it comes with : Original box, Android neoprene sleeve, sealed accessories
    Item location : Los Angeles, CA
    Shipping Details : $20 for USPS Priority (2-3 days within the USA)
    Payment Options : PayPal (I will eat the fees for you)
    Contact Info : Private Message

Any additional info:
    1) This Nexus One has been used for 3 days to test out Android 2.2 (FroYo). Searched all around for a decent, UNROOTED copy but could never find one, so I bought one brand new.
    2)This Nexus One has never been rooted (i.e., it has a locked bootloader), which is much better for warranty purposes.
    3) Accessories are SEALED, never been used or opened. Still organized in the same way as when it came from Google.

Pics for your enjoyment:

*Proof that this N1 has never been rooted (no padlock on boot screen)*

06-12-10 03:49 PM
    Just want to clarify for the people who are interested ...

A still locked bootloader is good for warranty BUT only if you are the original purchaser of the phone. HTC will not do ANY warranty replacement or fixes unless you are the ORIGINAL owner.
    06-12-10 11:17 PM
    With the new information provided by sooks:

1) I will provide a DOA (any mechanical component, radio, screen, headset jack, etc.) money back guarantee and will add insurance to shipping at no extra cost
    2) If you wish, I will provide the service to root your phone and put the custom ROM of your choice on your new N1

Again, this Nexus One is truly in like new condition. Figure someone would want to buy it at a discount from retail and get 100% of the experience (I will also be including the plastic covering the Nexus One). If not, this phone will going back to Google in about two weeks.
    06-13-10 12:11 AM
    I'd buy, but price is outrageously high...id be better off buying my own. I do really want one though...
    07-19-10 02:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD