Item: BlackBerry Curve 8330
    Condition: 9/10
    Color: Pink (Silver optional)
    Price: 225
    Terms: PayPal
    Shipping: FREE UPS Next Day Air (including insurance)
    Comes with: USB, Charger, Software
    Contact: [email protected] (preferred), PM, or reply to this thread. If you do contact me, please reply to the thread anyway so I make sure to not miss your communication. Thanks!

Hi all, if you're on Verizon (or want to be), and are looking for a Curve, this is for you! I have an 8330 in great condition (see photos) that I would like to see go to a good home.

This unit has been well taken care of and has very minimal marking on the housing; again please refer to the detailed photos. Clean ESN, currently working on an (unused) Verizon line with BB data plan.

Some have wondered about the Pink/Silver option. The unit currently has a relatively rare pink housing on it. However I know not everyone wants pink - so I am willing to swap the housing for you. I have a brand new silver housing, OEM Verizon, which I will install if you so choose. I have changed literally hundreds of housings, so you can be assured the change will be done professionally. You get a great condition pink or a mint condition silver phone; your option.

I have great feedback in this forum thanks to a lot of wonderful people I've met. I look forward to dealing with you, and my goal is to have us both be satisfied with the transaction. You can see by my track record here on CrackBerry as well as over 400 positive feedback rankings on eBay that I am a very legitimate person and I am good to my word. If you are honest as well I look forward to dealing with you.

Please let me know if you have any questions, I am happy to answer them. I would prefer you ask in the forum thread, since others may have the same question; I will get back to you as soon as I possibly can. I look forward to talking with you!

Sincerely,
    -Eric

04-04-09 08:32 PM
    i think this is the LONGEST i have ever seen one of your sales run buddy...odddd!!!
    04-05-09 05:45 PM
    i sent you a email .
    04-05-09 10:06 PM
    Thanks for the interest, email returned.

And yes, this is a pretty long time for one of my sales to run, but you've gotta consider that the number of people in the market for an 8330 is relatively small these days!

Hey everyone, I'm also open to trading for a Storm, with applicable cash if necessary. So if you're tired of typing on glass and want to go back to your Curve until the Niagra shows up, let me know and we might be able to work something out!

-Eric
    04-05-09 10:36 PM
    Bump for my boy Eric.

Just look at the picture quality! SOOO SEXY!
    04-06-09 07:42 AM
    Sorry off-topic, but how do you keep your hand so stable for the pictures and what program do you use to blur out the background? : )
    04-06-09 11:56 AM
    That wasn't a program that was his good camera lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-06-09 11:59 AM
    Heh. Mexii is right, it's not a program. Those shots are straight out of my camera, only a bit of cropping and a touch of sharpening if needed.

For those interested, I was/am shooting with a Nikon D200 and a Tamron 28-75/2.8 lens, fixed 2.8 aperture and I believe these shots were either 640 or 800 ISO. My hand is steady enough because at f/2.8 and with the lighting conditions I used, the shutter speed was fast enough to freeze my motion assuming I was holding it reasonably steady. There you have it folks, all my secrets revealed!

Now good customer service, that can be applied by almost anyone who cares about their customers.

Eric

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-06-09 01:43 PM
    Eric you keep very nice fingernails :P! (totally off topic....sorry lol)

04-06-09 02:40 PM
    Eric you keep very nice fingernails :P! (totally off topic....sorry lol)

Thanks buddy! Yes, I live in SoCal, where it's acceptable to have a manicurist. And my manicurist is......da dum.......myself!! Just me and a nail clipper, dude. Seriously freaky around here when you hear about dudes heading off for a pedicure...and they're serious.

Guess I'll never be anything but a midwest farm boy, originally from just north of you, Iowa dude!

-Eric
    04-07-09 02:11 AM
    Thanks buddy! Yes, I live in SoCal, where it's acceptable to have a manicurist. And my manicurist is......da dum.......myself!! Just me and a nail clipper, dude. Seriously freaky around here when you hear about dudes heading off for a pedicure...and they're serious.

Guess I'll never be anything but a midwest farm boy, originally from just north of you, Iowa dude!

-Eric

LOL for sure. If one of my friends said he was going to get his nails done I would drown him in beer until he realized the error of his ways hehe.

04-07-09 02:16 PM
    I just sent you an email
    04-07-09 04:37 PM
    This baby is SOLD! (and for those of us who are curious, the buyer picked the SILVER housing. So if anyone wants their silver 8330 converted to PINK, please let me know. )

Thanks Kristin and CB!
    04-09-09 10:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD