*update decided to list on eBay(cant seem to find a way to pull the listing here)
    Last edited by crucialcolin; 03-16-11 at 04:52 AM. Reason: listed on ebay
    03-04-11 05:47 PM
    *bump* dropping the price to $305

also willing to listen to good offers
    03-10-11 05:44 AM
    I can't believe you made over 80 posts in 1 day just to get into the marketplace!
    03-10-11 05:23 PM
    I can't believe you made over 80 posts in 1 day just to get into the marketplace!
    They appear to be meaningful posts, so it's ok with me.
    03-10-11 05:53 PM
    Sorry if it bothered anyone. I pretty much spent all day on crackberry forums trying to at least contribute lol. Been a long time lurker before with a few posts here and there. Didn't realize there was a minimum post requirement when it came time to list my Bold. Anyways I plan to continue contributing

As for this listing I decided to go ahead and list it on eBay as I might get more interest.

Oh just if anyones curious as to why I'm selling the Bold its because I had originally got it hopes of eventually upgrading from my Tour to it but I decided to stick with the Tour instead.
    pkcable likes this.
    03-16-11 04:50 AM
    Sorry if it bothered anyone. I pretty much spent all day on crackberry forums trying to at least contribute lol. Been a long time lurker before with a few posts here and there. Didn't realize there was a minimum post requirement when it came time to list my Bold. Anyways I plan to continue contributing

As for this listing I decided to go ahead and list it on eBay as I might get more interest.

Oh just if anyones curious as to why I'm selling the Bold its because I had originally got it hopes of eventually upgrading from my Tour to it but I decided to stick with the Tour instead.
    It was NO bother at all. Some of the mods (ok mostly just me) think it's an unfair rule especially for a member just like you, a low post regular. HOWEVER you handled it perfectly. You didn't whine and complain. You simply spent a day contributing. I know; I checked. Even though I disagree with the rule I still enforce it.

I'm just going to close the thread, rather than delete it, wanted to leave it in place as a tribute to you! Good WORK!
    03-16-11 07:59 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD