Item Description: WTS - New BlackBerry PlayBook 16gb
    Price: $299 USD
    Rate it: 10/10
    What it comes with: Everything in the box
    Item location: Chicago, IL
    Shipping Details: Buyer pays USPS/FedEx/UPS
    Payment Options: PayPal only
    Contact Info: PM me here on crackberry.com

Any additional info: This is a brand new BB PlayBook 16GB purchased directly from a US wireless carrier and authorized BB retailer, PayPal only, no trades, etc.

Brand New, Factory Sealed in Original Box, Full Retail Package with BB micro-usb folding blade charger, BB micro-usb data cable, BB black neoprene sleeve case, BB black cleaning cloth and user instructions all STILL IN ORIGINAL FACTORY PLASTIC!

The first pictures are of the actual PB box, the others are stock photos. More photos, videos and information here: BlackBerry - PlayBook Tablet PC - The New RIM PlayBook - BlackBerry Pad

I also have this item listed on eBay, so it may sell there first, in either case I will end the other listing after selling it. Thanks!

10-17-11 12:37 PM
    Why you say "factory sealed" do you mean that the original tape is still sealed on the box? Or have you in fact opened the box (whether or not you took anything out of it or used anything)? Clarification would be appreciated, thanks
    10-17-11 01:11 PM
    YES, Box is still factory sealed with tape, UNOPENED = I have not in fact opened the box at all.
    It is EXACTLY as it would be if you bought it off the shelf in the store yourself, except cheaper.
    Last edited by mikeplus1; 10-17-11 at 04:32 PM.
    10-17-11 01:45 PM
    Where at in chicago are you because I'm in the burbs and would be willing to meet up if there would a little bit taken off the price?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-18-11 03:38 AM
    SOLD - MODS Please close thread. Thank you!
    10-18-11 06:41 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD