Item Description : WTS: Motorola Droid 3 Otterbox Commuter and Other Accessories
    Price : $50.00 USD
    Rate it : 9.9/10 (like new condition on everything)
    What it comes with : Otterbox Commuter (I also have the original package, which I will include if you want it); a Spare Battery Door and Spare Standard Motorla Battery; A Verizon Rubber Case (I also have the original package, which I will include if you want it)
    Item location : Marion, IL
    Shipping Details : Free USPS Priority shipping if all items purchased together (see description for more details)
    Payment Options : PayPal - GIFT ONLY (I understand if you want the protection of it being as a purchase, if this is the case, I ask that you cover the PayPal fees)
    Contact Info : email at [email protected]

Any additional info: These items were all used for a very short time. My wife had some issues with her Droid 3 so we ended up swapping it out at Verizon for a Droid Incredible 2 (which is also up for sale). I gave her my Droid 3 and am using the Incredible 2. These accessories are useless to me, and she doesn't want the Otterbox. She has the Verizon case and actually prefers that. All items are in like new condition. I baby all of my stuff and try to take good care of it. I used the Otterbox for a couple of weeks, the Verizon case for maybe a day, and the battery got regular use. I'm also pretty sure the Otterbox has some kind of warranty, since I do have the original package with it, should something ever happen to it.

If you're interested in one particular item, I would sell them separately at these prices:

Otterbox Commuter: $20 + $3 for shipping
    Spare Battery Door and Battery: $25 + $3 for shipping
    Verizon Rubber Case: $10 + $3 for shipping

As you can see, it's a little cheaper to take the whole lot. The Otterbox retails for $34.95, the spare battery (and just the battery) retails for $29.95, and the Verizon case retails for $19.99.

Check out my feedback on here and on eBay under Wildo6882. I've got a great track record in selling!

Let me know if you're interested.
    09-01-11 07:02 PM
    Price lowered to $45.00 OBO for the whole package with free shipping!
    09-02-11 02:34 PM
    Price lowered to $40.00 for the package with free shipping!

It's a great deal!
    09-03-11 12:30 PM
    Price lowered again to $35.00 OBO for the whole package with free shipping.

Make an offer.
    09-04-11 11:29 PM
    Bump...

$30.00 OBO.
    09-06-11 12:43 PM
    Items have been sold. Mods, please lock her up! Thanks!
    09-07-11 08:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD