-UPDATE March 20, 2009 12:12PM PRICE DROP-
    -$500.00 DELIVERED FEDEX OVERNIGHT-

Well, I regretfully have to sell my BOLD that I am absolutely in love with. As most of you know I was in a really bad car accident on March 19, 2009 in which I totaled my truck as this was my main source in getting back to work as also most of you guys know I am Trooper here in NJ and due to the extent of my injuries of my accident I will be getting put on disability and medical leave. During this time my only source of income for myself will be whatever is left in my savings and the tiny disability check I will get from the states every 2 weeks.
    Anyway, The toys must go, this is going to be the first of 3 or 4 toys and possibly even my Macbook also. Anyway Here we Go.

Item Description :
    BLACKBERRY BOLD 9000 in ALL Black, UNLOCKED/UNBRANDED
    Price :
    $550.00 SHIPPED OVERNIGHT FEDEX *DROPPED to $500.00*
    We Can Negotiate on Pricing as far as what accessories you want but basically I wanna get rid of everything for the Bold.
    Rate it :
    10/10 MINT, PRISTINE
    What it comes with :
    Comes w/ ALL ORIGINAL OEM ACCESSORIES IN BOX
    (Whole List of Accessories That Also Come with It are Listed Below)
    Item location :
    Southern New Jersey/Philadelphia Area
    Shipping Details :
    FEDEX FIRST OVERNIGHT SHIPPING INCLUDED in Price
    Payment Options :
    Paypal (ADD 3%), MONEY ORDER, or LOCAL CASH PICKUP
    Contact Info :
    Contact Me via AIM, PM or E-Mail
    Any additional info:

*List of ALL NEW PARTS INSTALLED*
    -OEM BLACK BEZEL
    -OEM BLACK UNBRANDED BOTTOM COVER
    -OEM G1 TRACKBALL or ATOMIC TRACKBALL
    -OEM KEYBOARD (WHITE/RED SCHEME)
    -OEM CHROME BUTTONS/KEYPAD DIVIDERS

*Further Information*:

-Unlocked via Code (Comes with Unlock Code)
    -Unbranded to RIM (Research in Motion) Orig. Bold Software
    *ABILITY TO CHOOSE 2G, 2GH, 3G OR FORCE 3G OR 2G OPTION*
    -Currently running .247OS and it RUNS FLAWLESS
    -Registered Copy of Aerize Alerts
    -Registered Copy of IMBUSY SMS Text Auto Reply

*All Accessories Included*

-OEM ACCESSORIES ORIG COME WITH BOLD (UNUSED)
    *Headphones, Carry Pouch, USB Cable, Home Charger*
    -8GB MIRCO SDHC CLASS 6 CARD
    -MICRO SD CARD READER/WRITER
    -OEM BOLD CHARGING DOCK
    -OEM RAPID HOME CHARGER
    -OEM BLACK SILICONE SKIN
    -OEM RED SILICONE SKIN
    -OEM FROSTED WHITE SILICONE SKIN
    -OEM BLACKBERRY HOLSTER CLIP
    -OEM BLACKBERRY CAR CHARGER

*Original Parts*
    Also comes with all original parts that came installed when it was a standard AT&T BOLD. EVERY PART WAS REMOVED BRAND NEW.

I am sure these is a ton more of stuff and I will go through it when I have a helping hand to also help take pictures since my right wrist is broken.
    ALL THIS STUFF IS WORTH WELL OVER $600 TO $650 AND I AM ALSO INCLUDING FREE OVERNIGHT FEDEX SHIPPING TO ANYWHERE IN THE UNITED STATES. $550.00 COME AND GET IT AS I REGRET TO SELL IT WHOMEVER BUYS IT WILL HAVE THE MOST CUSTOM BOLD AND BEST BUILT BOLD AS I WAS A BENCH TECHNICIAN FOR OVER 5 YEARS.

PICS TO FOLLOW JUST HAVE TO GET EVERYTHING TOGETHER AND HAVE ONE BIG PIC OF ALL THE ACCESSORIES AND THAN THE ACTUAL PHONE, ETF,

HERE IS JUST ONE PIC TAKEN WITH MY STORM JUST FOR AN IDEA

PS. FOR ANYONE WHO WANTS TO SEE A PIC OF MY TRUCK AFTER THE CRASH
    Last edited by JGrams414; 03-21-09 at 11:23 AM.
    03-20-09 07:15 PM
    I would love to see some pics of this.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-20-09 07:20 PM
    Damn man whoever gets this beast is lucky.

03-20-09 07:45 PM
    sorry to hear about your incident. i wish you a quick and healthy recover man.
    03-20-09 07:49 PM
    Wait....a Trooper as in a State Trooper? With an unbranded VSM device? tisk tisk. j/k. At any rate, I hope you make a full recovery and wish you all the best.
    03-20-09 08:03 PM
    *drool

cant wait for pics..& best of luck on the recovery.
    03-20-09 08:04 PM
    Cant wait to see some of these pics
    03-20-09 09:31 PM
    Best of luck on your recovery!

03-20-09 09:55 PM
    Those insurance rates in NJ got people acting crazy these days, best of luck in your recovery!
    03-20-09 11:13 PM
    Those insurance rates in NJ got people acting crazy these days, best of luck in your recovery!
    I quoted a guy in NJ the other day and sold him a 7 grand every 6 months policy.........

03-20-09 11:47 PM
    nice BOLD..
    03-21-09 12:12 AM
    Good luck. Sorry for the accident.

The blacked out parts isn't "OEM" though.
    03-21-09 02:30 AM
    The blacked out parts isn't "OEM" though.

actually they are oem parts, if you check the website Cellular Accessories - NEC, Samsung, BlackBerry, Accessories Store, Tools, BenQ-Siemens, Mobiado, 3G, L you'll notice it says all blacked out parts are oem they are just painted.

BlackBerry Bold 9000 OEM black bezel & battery cover set- Mobiado, Acer, Samsung, Dopod/O2, Apple, Motorola, LG, 3G, Tools, BlackBerry, Pa

BlackBerry Bold 9000 OEM black battery cover latch- 3G, BlackBerry, Dopod/O2, Acer, Alcatel, LG, Panasonic, Nokia, Sony, Tools, BenQ

to save you the trouble.

And Josh sorry bout the accident, that sucks and you just got that truck too.. Hope all is well and a speedy recovery.
    Last edited by sLpfhaWK; 03-21-09 at 04:48 AM.
    03-21-09 04:44 AM
    actually they are oem parts, if you check the website Cellular Accessories - NEC, Samsung, BlackBerry, Accessories Store, Tools, BenQ-Siemens, Mobiado, 3G, L you'll notice it says all blacked out parts are oem they are just painted.

BlackBerry Bold 9000 OEM black bezel & battery cover set- Mobiado, Acer, Samsung, Dopod/O2, Apple, Motorola, LG, 3G, Tools, BlackBerry, Pa

BlackBerry Bold 9000 OEM black battery cover latch- 3G, BlackBerry, Dopod/O2, Acer, Alcatel, LG, Panasonic, Nokia, Sony, Tools, BenQ

to save you the trouble.

And Josh sorry bout the accident, that sucks and you just got that truck too.. Hope all is well and a speedy recovery.

HAWK is correct ALL Parts are OEM for Blackberry UNLESS Specified.
    This information can be found at this page under FAQ #4

4. Are your parts OEM or aftermarket knockoffs?
    Our parts are 100% OEM unless specified as aftermarket. They will be the same material as the item you remove from your phone.
    http://cnn.cn/shop/faq.php
    03-21-09 04:57 AM
    PRICE DROP TO $500.00
    FEDEX OVERNIGHT SHIPPING INCLUDED

I can take Paypal, Money Order, Certified Bank Check, Local CASH Pickup. I just need to get it sold to put towards my insurance deductibles.

If Anyone Wants to Make Any Offers, Like if you don't want the accessories or want some and not the others, or want the phone not completely black or not black at all PM ME. I am willing to work out pricing for how you want the phone and what accessories you want. Contact me via PM and we can talk over the phone or a messenger client. I can work something out with anyone to customize the BOLD to your exact liking with the accessories you want. Contact Me! I will make deals!
    03-21-09 11:32 AM
    *UPDATED PICTURES WITH ACCESSORIES*

THE BOLD IS SOLD!
    03-21-09 01:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD