Item Description : WTS: MINT Verizon iPhone 4 32gb in Black w/Accessories
    Price : $400.00 USD
    Rate it : 9.99/10
    What it comes with : Box and all of its original contents including: phone, sync cord/charging cable, wall charging plug, earbuds (unused), and manual. The sale also includes an OtterBox Commuter (not pictured), Steinheil SGP Ultra Crystal screen protectors (one is on the phone, one is still unused in the package), DinoCarbon skin on the back (installed) with the remaining covers for the sides unused, and 1 unused DinoCarbon skin set (not pictured).
    Item location : Marion, IL
    Shipping Details : Free USPS Priority shipping; $5 for UPS Ground (you pick the shipping)
    Payment Options : PayPal - GIFT ONLY (I understand if you want the protection of it being as a purchase, if this is the case, I ask that you cover the PayPal fees)
    Contact Info : email at [email protected]

Any additional info : This phone is in Brand New Mint condition. Not one single scratch on the screens or the aluminum casing. It is PRISTINE and looks like it just came out of the box. I've had no technical issues with it, and iOS 5 is loaded up and running. As stated above, all of those accessories are included. All of them are mint condition. Additionally, if you don't like the DinoCarbon skin on there (I like them just to keep the back glass clean) you can take them off just like a screen protector, they aren't stickers.

I baby my toys, and I think it shows in the stuff I sell.

I've got a Droid RAZR on the way, so I won't be able to ship until I get that up and running - which should be this Friday or Saturday according to the shipping info.

Check out my feedback here and on eBay under Wildo6882. I've got a great track record in selling!

I'm definitely willing to negotiate and wheel and deal, but only for legitimate and reasonable offers, please. I'm also open to trade offers, but I would really prefer to sell this.

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions, and let me know if you're interested. Thanks for looking.
    12-06-11 03:24 PM
    Just couldn't resist the urge to try the Razr, could you?

You'll be back.

Great seller here lady and gents, if he says its Mint...it surely is.
    12-06-11 03:33 PM
    Thanks for the endorsement!

And yeah, I had to check it out, especially with the deal I got on the Razr.
    12-06-11 03:52 PM
    Price drop to $385 OBO.
    12-07-11 10:21 AM
    Price drop to $365 OBO.
    12-08-11 11:44 AM
    Just to let everyone know, I listed this on eBay today. If you're interested, get me an offer so I can review it and make sure I can end the auction in time. Thanks.
    12-08-11 02:08 PM
    Just to let everyone know, I listed this on eBay today. If you're interested, get me an offer so I can review it and make sure I can end the auction in time. Thanks.
    Yeah, that's a good idea. Some people forget they list stuff on eBay.
    12-08-11 03:54 PM
    Yeah, that's a good idea. Some people forget they list stuff on eBay.
    Ouch! You need to make sure the masses know that wasn't me that forgot!
    12-08-11 04:41 PM
    Sold her on eBay! Lock it up please!
    12-08-11 06:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD