Item Description: Like new AT&T Bold 9700 w/ extras
    Price: $275
    Rate it: 9/10
    What it comes with: Bold 9700, USB cable, charger, brand new full housing (back cover, midplate, chrome rim, keyboard, unbranded keyboard screw cover), extra keyboard, brand new trackpad, two Case-Mate Tough cases (one black, one grey), extra Case-Mate Tough silicon piece, Case-Mate hard plastic case, RIM silicon cover (blue)
    Item location: PA, USA
    Shipping Details: FedEx Ground/Home Delivery included
    Payment Options: PayPal gift ONLY
    Contact Info: Post here or PM me - I reply very, very fast

Any additional info: This is a like-new Bold 9700 which is locked to AT&T. It is currently running the leaked OS 6 build (which runs amazingly well, very impressed with it). The phone is in perfect condition - no scratches on the screen, perfect keyboard, perfect trackpad, some very minor scuffing on the chrome frame (there's a brand new one included). Battery holds a perfect charge. The two Case-Mate tough cases are new (only one includes the screen protectors).

The full housing is brand new, as well as the trackpad. The keyboard on the device is brand new, the keyboard with the full housing is brand new. The extra keyboard works just fine but a few keys are starting to show wear. The trackpad on the device works just fine, but a brand new one is included as well.

FedEx Ground/Home Delivery shipping is included. Everything is ready to be shipped Monday. If you live in any of the states surrounding PA, shipping is overnight. If you'd like to make an offer or have any questions, post here or PM me. Thanks!
    11-20-10 09:49 AM
    Ship to Canada? Also Payment Options: Paypal Gift - Why?
    11-20-10 01:39 PM
    Ship to Canada? Also Payment Options: Paypal Gift - Why?
    I'll ship to Canada if you cover all costs. I generally don't enjoy dealing with international shipping.

I say PayPal as a gift so you don't have to cover fees. If you wish to send PayPal normally, then all fees need to be covered.
    11-20-10 04:03 PM
    side note for paypal, you can also send it as "payment owed" and you wont have to pay the fee
    11-20-10 07:36 PM
    side note for paypal, you can also send it as "payment owed" and you wont have to pay the fee
    Thanks, didn't know that.
    11-20-10 07:58 PM
    Almost 250 views and no one wants to bite?

Someone please buy this. Please.
    11-21-10 09:02 PM
    Still available? Would like to see pics.
    11-30-10 09:01 AM
    Pictures are there, they are attachments.
    11-30-10 09:09 AM
    Pictures are there, they are attachments.
    Hmmm.....attachment box is empty on my browser (Chrome).

Still want to know if it is available.
    11-30-10 09:33 AM
    He was last on.....

Last Activity: Yesterday 08:17 PM

Your best bet if the user has not check the thread. Send him a PM. That way he will get it on his email that a user is looking to buy his device.
    11-30-10 09:37 AM
    Hmmm.....attachment box is empty on my browser (Chrome).

Still want to know if it is available.
    I put the pictures in my photobucket account for you and for anyone on a device....

11-30-10 09:55 AM
    Nice Rich! Good call
    11-30-10 10:09 AM
    No longer available. Thought I had reported the thread, but I guess not.

Sorry!
    11-30-10 10:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD