Item Description : WTS iPod Touch 32GB 3rd Generation
    Price : $175 USD (OBO)
    Rate it : 6.5-7/10
    What it comes with : Everything in the box (including box), Griffin plastic case, Belkin Sport Armband
    Item location : Marion, IL
    Shipping Details : Free Priority USPS Flat Rate - if it fits, it ships
    Payment Options : PayPal only (prefer payment as a GIFT, but I understand if you don't want to do that)
    Contact Info : [email protected]

Additional Info : This is an iPod Touch 32GB 3rd Generation. The screen does have a couple small scratches that you can't really notice when the screen is lit up. Also there are some scratches on the aluminum on the back that are the unfortunate result of putting in a case or putting in your pocket. These are the only reasons it's rated a 6.5-7. No other issues, it works perfectly. I have the original box and all original accessories (and will include the earbuds if you want them, but they have been in my ears and the rubber is falling off from sweat, etc. - so I will gladly keep them if you don't want them - but if you want them, they're all yours). I also have the Griffin hard plastic case and Belkin Sport Armband, which are shown in the pictures.

Would also accept some trade offers, but would definitely prefer cash. I use a Droid X and I don't really have the need for all that the iPod Touch has to offer. I don't use the internet or email, it's just used for music, so I'd rather get me a Nano or a Classic for just the MP3 purposes.

Check my feedback on here and with eBay under Wildo6882. I'll keep this listing open for 7 days, and then I'm listing with eBay. Thanks for looking!
    02-13-11 06:25 PM
    Bump... Price drop to $165.
    02-15-11 08:17 AM
    Sold...Mods please close.
    02-20-11 08:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD