Thanks for the info BMaximus. ColourBerry, what's your status with this? I've got a 9550 I'd be willing to trade.

I bought the storm 2.. didnt like it.. lol thanks though

as for Bmaximus I asked him to put the value low so we could avoid duty fee's he refused so I refused package was returned to him no problems...

for xgoochx.. this guy is a scammer sent me a phone with an extrememly high charge on delivery tag so I had no choice to refuse it and send it back.. look at his post count.. 11.. beware...
    Last edited by ColourBerry; 02-25-10 at 10:48 AM.
    02-24-10 01:15 PM
    I bought an 8900, with out any flaw?

edit:added photo.
    Last edited by Klassek; 02-25-10 at 10:52 AM.
    02-24-10 01:33 PM
    Im no longer looking for a Storm 2, I am now interested in the BOLD 9700
    02-27-10 10:10 AM
    I'm no longer looking for a Storm 2, I am now interested in scamming another person
    Fixed above.
    02-27-10 10:37 AM
    This thread got out of hand!!! When buying, even a hint of an unpleasant transaction puts my guard up. Usually I look at what the situation was and how the seller fixed/replied to the buyer. Buyers usually don't like a ton of excuses. Good luck with the sale, but buyers beware. And for the record.... I have not had any dealings with the seller. I was just stating the obvious from a buyers perspective.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-27-10 11:27 AM
    What is going on here? There was no scam and no one lost there phones... so where is the scam? Please do not reply if you are just looking to be negative lets keep this Marketplace calm and moderate.
    02-27-10 12:33 PM
    LOL hey genius you are selling my PHONE. The only scammer here is YOU! I mailed it 2 day with FEDEX and you cried about paying a 40 dollar duty/customs fee which you paid. Hence still no phone returned to me on this date. And no, you are the liar, I have morales being a police officer in the U.S. And you have the balls to sell my phone, Otterbox case, dock and original box. All of which was sent to you!
    03-01-10 02:13 AM
    Oh, by the way, I have vacation in March, better look over your shoulder my man. I have your address. LOL.
    03-01-10 02:14 AM
    Oh, by the way, I have vacation in March, better look over your shoulder my man. I have your address. LOL.
    HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! I really hope you go pay him a "visit".
    03-01-10 09:42 AM
    ColourBerry, maybe you should not deal with International members... you are going to get customs fees generally most of the time.. even putting a low value on the package sometimes does not mean anything if you are the lucky one and they open up your package. Maybe you should consider only dealing with Canadian members on here...
    03-01-10 09:59 AM
    Locked.

All side discussion ends now.

To both parties. You both can resolve your issue via PM or Email.
    03-01-10 10:15 AM
36 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD