Not sure if I'm allowed to do this but if not then just say so and I will delete this.
    I have an unused license for IM+ All in One messenger

I am ready to sell it for $15.99 which is just about 50% off the original price.
    Let me know if interested.

If I get a lot of people interested - then the sale will go to the highest bidder.
    Now, if you feel it's too expensive then just say so - I will consider your price.
    However, if you post saying this is too much money and I want for free, then sorry I cannot help you.

Item Description : IM+ All in one messenger license key. Do not confuse with skype.
    Price : $15.99
    Rate it : Unused. N/A
    What it comes with : Software key
    Item location : Online
    Shipping Details : N/A
    Payment Options : PayPal
    Contact Info : Please email me at [email protected] with any concerns or questions. Request: Please state the subject of your email and do not email me if you're going to simply say "your product sucks" or etc.

Any additional info: You can also PM me - however email is the best way to get in contact with me.
    Buyer with the highest price gets the software key. If anyone feels the need to offer more than $15.99, please do so without hesitating. If you can only offer a certain amount below $15.99, please state that so I can take into consideration. I understand people have personal reasons to why they cannot or do not want to pay $15.99 for software.
    Last edited by zrome; 12-07-09 at 11:15 PM.
    12-07-09 03:17 PM
    I will offer $7.99 for your licence.
    12-07-09 03:39 PM
    I will offer $7.99 for your licence.
    You're asking for a 75% discount off the original price. It just seems to low to me.
    Let me wait and watch for other proposals. If none come by, I may sell it to you for $7.99.
    12-07-09 05:04 PM
    You're asking for a 75% discount off the original price. It just seems to low to me.
    Let me wait and watch for other proposals. If none come by, I may sell it to you for $7.99.
    No problem. I understand that the offer is low, but that's all I can afford to offer.
    12-07-09 05:11 PM
    No problem. I understand that the offer is low, but that's all I can afford to offer.
    lol is that serious. you pay probably 65+ dollars on a data plan each month and have a javelin.
    12-07-09 05:27 PM
    lol is that serious. you pay probably 65+ dollars on a data plan each month and have a javelin.
    Your post made NO sense. That's all I can afford to spend on a piece of software.
    12-07-09 05:37 PM
    Your post made NO sense. That's all I can afford to spend on a piece of software.
    His post made some sense. "Afford" isn't the right word. That's all you "want" to spend because, at least to you, you value this copy of software at $7.99.
    12-07-09 05:45 PM
    His post made some sense. "Afford" isn't the right word. That's all you "want" to spend because, at least to you, you value this copy of software at $7.99.
    No, not true. I cannot afford to spend over $8.00 on software. It's not in my budget.
    12-07-09 06:26 PM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f14/new...elines-120836/

Or it will be removed.
    12-07-09 07:49 PM

Dude.. I dont see the big deal here.. Thats all he can afford.. the OP is selling for 16 bucks.. Hes offering Half the price.. Its up to The OP to decide if he wants to Sell or not.
    12-07-09 10:45 PM
    Dude.. I dont see the big deal here.. Thats all he can afford.. the OP is selling for 16 bucks.. Hes offering Half the price.. Its up to The OP to decide if he wants to Sell or not.
    There's no sense in arguing, "afford" didn't make sense. I'm not going to argue in his thread. PM me if you want clarification on the context of the word.
    12-07-09 11:01 PM
    I understand. I got another offer for $10.00 so as mentioned earlier it will go to the highest bidder assuming the person stays upto his/her proposal. I'll decide around christmas.

Please do not reply to this thread unless you add something to the Original Post. I simply wish to sell my unused license and all you have done is nothing but creat a havac. So please don't reply anymore unless you wish to offer a price.

Again, does this really relate to the software key i'm selling here? Don't reply - this is a rhetorical question (if you didn't figure out already).

Yester, I saw your post and the link you posted. I'm unsure about one thing. Did you post due to the irrelavent talk that was created on this thread or did you post because I'm not allows to sell a software key? Thanks.
    12-07-09 11:06 PM
    i'll offer what you want for it if you still have it
    12-10-09 10:49 AM
    Hi all,

Thanks to all who have emailed me. It seems so that the price currently offered is higher than what I originally asked for.
    The highest offer currently is $20
    If anyone wishes to offer higher please email with the price.

Ill most likely decide tonight if not over the weekend.

Once again,
    thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-10-09 11:23 AM
    Curious as to why someone would offer you OVER what you were selling it for???

I almost offered you your asking price the other day, but now this whole process has gotten "wonky."

Good luck with the sale.
    12-10-09 09:47 PM
    License key sold!

Mods, please close the thread. Thanks!
    12-11-09 02:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD