Item: Element Vapor 4 Bumper either Black/Red or Graphite/Graphite..I have two
    Price:$175 shipped to your door
    Shipping:Flat Rate USPS Priority
    Additional info: these are the newest versions...just got them...they are sweet and hard to come by...pm with any questions...pics will be up tonight...feel free to search my feedback...its good...thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-08-10 03:18 PM
    I'm not trying to flame or anything so don't take this the wrong way....but 175 for a bumper? Am I reading that right?
    09-08-10 09:07 PM
    I'm not trying to flame or anything so don't take this the wrong way....but 175 for a bumper? Am I reading that right?
    Thanks John, yes that is quite a price and thanks for pointing that out. Would you like one? If not from me, go look how much they are on eBay...thanks again

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-09-10 06:32 AM
    LOL, no thanks, don't have an I4 and don't plan on getting one. I did do a google search after the fact and did see that yeah, your price isn't too far off. I find that amazing that something that doesn't protect the entire phone (I'm assuming again, specifically the glass back?) would cost so much. But hey, if they build it, the apple people will come, right?
    Edit: Actually, compared to Ebay, you are offering quite a deal to include shipping!

Good luck on your sale! I imagine they'll go pretty fast
    Last edited by john_v; 09-09-10 at 06:38 AM.
    09-09-10 06:35 AM
    pics?

10 char.
    09-11-10 05:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD