Item Description: Brand New refurbished AT&T Torch
    Price: $425 OBO
    Rate it: 10/10, all plastics still on device
    What it comes with: All standard *sealed* accessories, including 4GB SD card
    Item location: PA, USA
    Shipping Details: FedEx Ground/Home Delivery included, USA ONLY!
    Payment Options: PayPal Gift (or you cover fees)
    Contact Info: Post in this thread or PM me, I respond very, very quickly

Any additional info: This is a brand new refurbished Torch direct from AT&T. It's in perfect condition with an all new housing. All of the plastics from the factory are still applied. All accessories are brand new.

Looking to sell this quickly. PM me any offers or questions. Ready to ship this out Monday. Thanks!
    12-03-10 05:48 PM
    Forgot to add to the original post - only trade I'd possibly be interested in is a Samsung Captivate with some extra cash thrown in. But I'm mostly looking to just sell this.

Thanks!
    12-03-10 05:54 PM
    Almost 250 views and no offers? I'd really like to get this sold ASAP.
    12-05-10 02:23 PM
    i think the problem here is that its 425$ and it being a refurbished phone when they usually go for a bit higher than half the price for refurbs.
    12-06-10 03:58 PM
    ^^ lol what were you trying to say? I've read your post 6x and it makes no sense.
    12-06-10 07:56 PM
    I think he means if a non-ref goes for $450, then a Refurb would go for a bit more than $225. Atleast thats my understanding. And if so, I dont think thats the case usually, but I dont know.
    12-06-10 08:25 PM
    Although I also don't understand what was said (I think the $225 figure is what he was going for), I'll do a price drop - $375, shipping still included.
    12-06-10 09:40 PM
    Yah sorry for that. What I meant was like when I had bought my previous refurbs they went around 45-35% cheaper than a new product. That was all I was saying.
    Sooooooo only ships in the USA?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-07-10 02:28 AM
    I could possibly ship to Canada, but I won't be using FedEx - only USPS so I don't have to deal with customs forms.
    12-07-10 09:22 AM
    Could but I live in greece. Haha. Unless I get to ship to family in NY. Can it be payed from my paypal but shipped to NY? And how much would final price be?

12-07-10 09:25 AM
    Could but I live in greece. Haha. Unless I get to ship to family in NY. Can it be payed from my paypal but shipped to NY? And how much would final price be?

I'll send your a PM.
    12-07-10 09:57 AM
    I could possibly ship to Canada, but I won't be using FedEx - only USPS so I don't have to deal with customs forms.
    Good luck with the sale. Just wanted to mention that the last time I shipped usps to Canada, I had to deal with the customs paperwork. It wasn't bad, just an FYI to you.
    12-07-10 09:53 PM
    Pending sale to sadodesigns.

Thanks!
    12-07-10 10:04 PM
    Sent you a PM
    12-08-10 02:18 PM
    Phone is sold.

Thanks!
    12-09-10 06:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD