Item Description : BlackBerry Bold 9000

Price : 560 USD + shipping to Canada/USA. 565 USD + shipping to International

Rate it : Sealed in box. Never Opened, never used, never touched.

What it comes with : Everything...plus extras (see below)

Item location : Mississauga, ON, Canada

Shipping Details: Different Options, see below

Payment Options: PayPal (fee included in price) or local pickup

Contact Info: Preferably direct email to "[email protected]"

Any additional info: Plenty

Won at a golf tournament. Currently LOCKED to Rogers Wireless. I would unlock it myself, but I want to keep the box sealed. However, I will provide you an unlock code with the purchase!

For clarification:

Included in the box:

* BlackBerry 9000 Smartphone
    * Rechargeable OEM Battery
    * OEM Leather Holster
    * OEM 3.5 mm Headphones
    * OEM Travel Charger
    * OEM USB Cable
    * Desktop Manager Installation CD Disk, User Guide, and Tips Booklet
    * Rogers SIM card
    * Fully matching IMEI/PIN/UPC black BlackBerry box

Included as an added Bonus:

* Brand New, Never Opened, "BestSkinsEver" Full Body film protection (covers the screen, siderails, menu buttons, and bottomplate)
    * Brand New OEM White Silicone Skin Case
    * Unlock Code for the IMEI # (to make the device usable worldwide)

Default Shipping Methods:

Canada

Canada Post Expedited Parcel: 1 business day locally, 2-3 business days regionally, and 2-7 business days nationally (includes delivery confirmation and tracking. Insurance is optional, but recommended). $10. Email for a quicker option quote.

USA

Canada Post Xpresspost: 3-5 business days (includes delivery confirmation and tracking. Insurance is optional, but recommended). $25. Email for FedEx Ground and Next-Day options quote.

International

Email for option(s) and quote(s). It really depends upon your country. Usually between $60-70.

Pictures:

That's it. Check my signature for feedback on eBay. The item is currently on there as well, so if you view it, you'll get a much neater and explained version of what I just wrote.

I get Blackberrys all the time, and have more that i haven't posted.

I also have access to Brand New, OEM Blackberry accessories at very, very cheap rates. Shipping of one item kills the deal, that's why I haven't posted any. But if you want 10 brand New Bold holsters, USB cables, headphones, chargers, etc. Let me know. Also available for other models as well.
    Last edited by Matt_25; 05-30-09 at 09:11 PM.
    05-30-09 08:58 PM
    Maybe I should troll YOUR listing. j/k
    05-30-09 09:49 PM
    Maybe I should troll YOUR listing. j/k
    huh?
    05-30-09 09:50 PM
    huh?
    It was a joke. (I was refering to when you posted in my listing)

BTW the OEM headphones you get for 3 dollars, that you mentioned on MY listing, is definately NOT the one I was offering in my trade. I have the Premium headphones that RIM sells for 89 dollars.
    05-31-09 01:14 AM
    Am i the only one who thinks this unit is way over priced?
    05-31-09 06:31 PM
    Am i the only one who thinks this unit is way over priced?
    What do you want to pay? And btw, the CDN dollar is really high atm, that's why I listed it as what you view as so much. Had I done this a month or two ago when it was around $1.25, the price would obv be a lot less.
    Last edited by Matt_25; 05-31-09 at 06:39 PM.
    05-31-09 06:33 PM
    What do you want to pay? And btw, the CDN dollar is really high atm, that's why I listed it as what you view as so much. Had I done this a month or two ago when it was around $1.25, the price would obv be a lot less.
    Regardless what the value is at, Bolds are going for 400 - 450, sometimes less, you aren't going to get almost 600$ for one. I didn't pay much more than that back in September when they weren't even released in the US yet.
    06-01-09 10:40 AM
    To be fair he IS including extras.

* Brand New, Never Opened, "BestSkinsEver" Full Body film protection (covers the screen, siderails, menu buttons, and bottomplate)
    06-01-09 10:42 AM
    Regardless what the value is at, Bolds are going for 400 - 450, sometimes less, you aren't going to get almost 600$ for one. I didn't pay much more than that back in September when they weren't even released in the US yet.
    I've sold used Bolds for well over $400 USD. If someone prefers a sealed one, then this is a great oppurtunity.

As for your personal purchase of a Bold, you got lucky then. The Bold's value hasn't dropped dramatically like the 8900s.

I will negotiate the price to an extent. And especially when you consider the guy who was complaining about the high price lives near me and could've saved $10 in shipping and $20 from PayPal fees, its not so bad.
    06-01-09 11:24 AM
    To be fair he IS including extras.

And it's a Rogers Bold, some people really prefer those over AT&T Bolds and what not.
    06-01-09 02:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD