Item: BlackBerry Bold 9000 (ATT Branded)
    Details: Unlocked if buyer prefers
    Included: OEM Cable, Charger, Software, Headset, Battery
    Shipping: UPS Next Day Air included for CONUS (International contact me for terms)
    Blood Type: B+
    Price: 450 USD
    Terms: PayPal or creative trade

Hi all! I have Blacked my Bold, Stomped with a Storm, Flipped over a Pearl, and I find myself with an _extra_ brand new Bold 9000 up for sale! This unit is more or less untouched, only turned on for brief function testing.

The unit will be unlocked for FREE at the buyer's request. Or if you prefer, it can remain locked; your choice. Just let me know what you want to do and we'll figure it out.

I will add in Next Day Air shipping, also FREE, to a buyer in the States with good references. Even if you don't have much in the way of references, contact me and we'll work something out.

Now on to the fun stuff! I am also interested in trades. Have anything gathering dust or cluttering your closets (say, maybe, an 8820, Dare, 8330, 8320, FUZE, Q9h, iPhone, iPod, accessories, other phones or mobile tech, etc.)?? I'm open to trades which are interesting and equitable. In the end cash is king, so if you do want to propose a trade please be willing to pony up the cash if necessary to make a reasonable offer. I'd prefer not to hear, "I'll trade you my 8820 and $50 for your BOLD". Really, c'mon now (this is speaking from experience).

So all that being said, I have stellar references, please just check the feedback forum here and/or contact me for more. I've been trading around here for a while and have met a lot of great people this way! I look forward to hearing from you, and also making a deal.

Have a great day,
    -Eric

Last edited by eakeller; 02-26-09 at 10:08 PM. Reason: Added Contact Info
    02-26-09 10:03 PM
    I will trade you a 7750 with 25 cash for this!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-27-09 08:16 AM
    Wow! Right now? Trade pending with DTB!

Thanks for the humor in my morning.

02-27-09 09:31 AM
    Would an unlocked 8310 and 2nd Generation 8gb touch get close?
    02-27-09 10:41 AM
    email sent. Thanks for the interest!
    02-27-09 10:52 AM
    i have 2 8320 i am willing to trade for the bold .... only issue is im in india .... also i could ship the items to cuzin in PA and u send her the fone too and then she send it to me
    02-28-09 02:33 AM
    The BOLD is SOLD. Thanks CB!

Mods, you can lock it down.
    E

03-02-09 10:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD