Well, it looks like the economic situation is finally affecting me and I am looking to get rid of my Bold to move back to a "regular" phone to save myself some money every month.

Item Description: 5 Month Old, Great Condition Blacked Out Bold 9000 w/ Silver Buttons, Red Numbered Keypad and LOTS of accessories. This Bold is both Unlocked and Unbranded.
    Price: 500 OBO + any shipping costs
    Rating: 8/10 simply because it's 5 months old...
    What it comes with: Accessories: OEM Holster, USB Cable, Wall Charger, 16Gb SanDisk MicroSDHC Card, Sedio 1650 Battery, 2 OEM Batteries, Aftermarket Plastic Holster, OEM Charging Pod, OEM Power Station (The big one that charges the Bold, a spare battery AND the BB BT Headset), Blackbery HS-655+ BT Headset, Black CaseMate SmartSkin Case, Crystal Seidio Innocase, Sennheiser CX400 Ear Buds, Original Silver Bezel, Original Faux Leather Battery Cover, Original Keypad w/ White Numbers, Car Charger, T5 Screwdriver Software: It is currently running the 4.6.0.282 Operating System and I can include the following applications if you would like: AutoStandby, BBFileScout, BBM 5.0, BeeJive IM, BerryBuzz, iBerry Blocks Today Plus Theme, CaptureIt, CBLauncher, Facebook App, GoogleMaps, GoogleSync, iHeartRadio, QuickLaunch, QuickPull, RDM+, Slacker Radio, SmrtGuard, and UberTwitter. A bunch of wallpapers can also be included along with the 2Gb of music that I currently have on the MicroSDHC card if you wish.
    Item location: Philadelphia Suburbs, Pennsylvania
    Shipping Details: Will ship or local pickup
    Payment Options: Paypal
    Contact Info: Plenty of ways listed for me here, just choose one...

The Bold has been kept safe and clean. Very, very minor evidence of regular use on the battery cover. Virtually dust free as I'm a nit with my electronics. No scratches on the screen, no dings, no dents, etc. Everything works perfectly and I have not had any issues with anything. I am willing to sell just the device, the device and some accessories, just some accessories, etc. Let me know what you want and any offers. Pictures will be up in a bit once i get home, but if you look at any of the other blacked out Bold pics, it looks the same.

Chris
    Last edited by Tronyx; 08-04-09 at 10:29 AM.
    08-04-09 05:29 AM
    What's obo ?
    We're gonna miss u tronyx !

do u ship to kuwait ?
    08-04-09 12:00 PM
    What's obo ?
    We're gonna miss u tronyx !

do u ship to kuwait ?
    Or Best Offer.

I'll do what I can to try and stick around on the boards, if that's allowed, lol. The site will stay up and I'll do my best to keep it updated.

I'll ship anywhere because buyer will pay shipping.

Chris
    08-04-09 12:04 PM
    Forget it. I can't get rid of such an absolutely amazing device and such a great group of individuals. I'm keeping the phone and some of the accessories. Some of the accessories are still for sale, however. The accessories that are still for sale include: Crystal Sedio Innocase, Black CaseMate SmartSkin, OEM Blackberry Battery, OEM Wired Headset. PM me with offers. All items for sale are in mint condition and only used to ensure functionality.

Chris

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-04-09 01:54 PM
    LOL! 8 hours later you already regretted selling it! That'a'boy. OK, one question: If you want to save money, why don't you just cancel your data plan? Or reduce your minutes every month? Just wonder . hehe.
    08-04-09 02:07 PM
    LOL! 8 hours later you already regretted selling it! That'a'boy. OK, one question: If you want to save money, why don't you just cancel your data plan? Or reduce your minutes every month? Just wonder . hehe.
    I wish they offered tiered data plans instead of just unlimited. I have the lowest plan that is offered. I'm going to lower the texting from unlimited to 1500 and most likely get rid of insurance. Other then that i don't know how else I can save some dough.

Chris
    08-04-09 02:25 PM
    might as well keep it, lol.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-04-09 02:26 PM
    good luck, i have learned quite a bit from your postings, good to see your staying
    08-04-09 02:55 PM
    Yea, I love my Bold too much, but the following accessories are still for sale and buyer will pay shipping:

Black CaseMate SmartSkin Case, Crystal Seidio Innocase, Aftermarket Plastic Holster, New/Unopened OEM Battery.

Make me an offer if you're interested.

Chris
    08-04-09 11:36 PM
    I wish they offered tiered data plans instead of just unlimited. I have the lowest plan that is offered. I'm going to lower the texting from unlimited to 1500 and most likely get rid of insurance. Other then that i don't know how else I can save some dough.

Chris
    If you can manage it, drop the texting to the $5 plan and use IM/email/BBM more often.

$5 plan gives you a little room for incoming/outgoing.
    08-06-09 06:46 PM
    If you can manage it, drop the texting to the $5 plan and use IM/email/BBM more often.

$5 plan gives you a little room for incoming/outgoing.
    Thought about it, but for a few of my really good friends, texting is the best way since they don't have smartphones they can use e-mail with or else that's all I would use. Thanks for the idea though, papped.

Chris
    08-06-09 11:04 PM

Chris
    hey Chris, sign up for Google voice invite and you will never have to pay for texting again.
    08-07-09 10:23 AM
    Only problem with that is you have to get everyone you know used to sending SMS to your gv#, not your real #
    08-07-09 12:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD