Deal fell through!

Item Description : Unlocked Black Blackberry 8900 Curve
    Price : 340
    Rate it : 9.9/10
    What it comes with : Phone, charger,battery, headphones, usb cable, 8gb memory card, leather case, martini plastic case (ugly lol), original chrome bezel and original silver battery door, t6 screwdriver, and oem blackberry cradle charger
    Item location : Louisiana
    Shipping Details : Will ship however you want or local pickup
    Payment Options : Paypal
    Contact Info : [email protected] or text 337-849-8453 she needs to sell asap! Thanks i can give you all my info if needed, i'm also paypal verified. I have perfect ebay selling feedback, sold several phones, trying to avoid fees! Also have some buying feedback on howardforums!

Any additional info: This was my sisters 8900, she decided to sell it after i already bought one so i told her i'd put it up for sale on here. Anyways, i installed the black bezel and it has a black battery door on it, the battery door still has the plastic on it. The phone works great, she's gone to bigger and better things (verizon tour). The pics are below, sorry they are kinda blurry i really need a new camera. It's in perfect shape however, looks brand new. Please let me know if you have any questions! Thanks everyone!!
    07-14-09 02:03 AM
    Sold to mzava40!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-14-09 09:21 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD