Item Description: Blackberry Torch 9800 for AT&T. Comes with original box, documents, CD and charger. The earbuds are still in their original packaging and brand new; I have never used them. DOES NOT COME WITH SIM CARD OR MICRO SD CARD.

Price: $150 shipped via USPS Priority mail. I can ship with something else as long as you're willing to pay for it. My price is firm.

Condition: 9.5 out of 10. I only gave it a 9.5 because it is used. Otherwise there are no scratches, no dents, no blemishes.

Includes: Most of the original contents except for SIM card and micro SD card as stated in my description.

Item Location: Northern Ca. I can meetup with anyone between Oroville and Sacramento if local pickup is preferred.

Shipping Details: My asking price of $150 includes USPS Priority mail. If you want it shipped differently, you will have to pay for that carrier's asking price.

Payment Options: Paypal preferred.

Contact Info: Reply or PM.

Additional Information: I have sold items on here before and have an excellent Ebay reference.

Photos:

02-25-12 07:19 PM
    pm sent sir

tnx
    02-26-12 10:42 AM
    Replied xelena. I forgot to add folks, I will not ship out of country. Within the 48-states only. Sorry to the ones who PM'd me about that. I have had bad experiences shipping out of country and will never do that again, not worth my hassle and frustration
    02-26-12 12:45 PM
    Hi
    If u change ur mind bout overseas let me know
    Or if u can send it to one of my mates in the us
    Thnx
    [email protected]
    02-26-12 01:32 PM
    Payment sent sir. Thanks
    02-26-12 02:01 PM
    Sold to xelena! Thanks for the super fast payment and for adding the additional paypal costs! Very noble of you. I will try my best to get it out today and send you confirmation.
    02-26-12 02:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD