Item Description : Unlocked BlackBerry Storm2 9550

Price : $175.00 OBO, shipping within Contiguous U.S. included in price.

Rate it : 9/10

What it comes with : All original documentation, original world charger (barely used), USB cable, BB headphones (barely used), 16 GB micro SD card, original battery, Seidio extended 1700 mAh battery, Seidio super extended 2600 mAh battery (and cover), original VZW/Voda SIM card, OtterBox Commuter case, VZW car charger, and a Smartphone Experts extended fit side holster (never used) with sleeper magnet.

Item location : Seattle, WA

Shipping Details : USPS Priority Mail insured included in price to contiguous U.S. Other options available for extra charges.

Payment Options : PayPal

Contact Info : PM on CB or hedberg_cg at hotmail dot com

Any additional info: Phone in very good condition. There are a few very small nicks and some scuffing/scratching of the battery cover, but otherwise like new. Phone has been unlocked. Purchased new from Verizon in February '10.

There are a few apps and themes (QuickLaunch, BerryWeather, PatternLock, etc) that will be included with the license codes, including the codes to activate Docs2Go Premium, which should activate for the buyer, but is not guaranteed.

Will consider partial or full trade for ???
    03-26-11 02:42 AM
    Price reduced to $150.
    04-02-11 05:33 PM
    throw you PM just now
    04-10-11 02:19 PM
    make it $125 and I'm in. PM me if you're interested...
    04-11-11 03:23 AM
    make it $125 and I'm in. PM me if you're interested...
    With ALL that extra stuff, you can't come up to 150? Remember that price includes the shipping. And if you have another BB that uses the DX1 battery you can use the 1700 extended life in that one.
    04-11-11 08:01 AM
    Update:

Phone was sold and shipped today! Please close thread!

Thanks!
    04-11-11 07:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD