Item: Unlocked BlackBerry Storm 9530
    - OEM Desktop Cradle
    - OEM leather side pouch (with sleeper magnet)
    - Seidio InnocaseII
    - Seidio Innocase Holster (with sleeper magnet)
    - Black Gel Skin
    - OEM/VZW horizontal pouch
    - Translucent hard case - green tint
    - Black hard case with belt clip - unused
    - 7-position clip- in holster for unskinned/non-cased berry (with sleeper
    - magnet)
    - OEM USB Cable
    - OEM Headset
    - OEM Charger cable
    Condition: 9.5/10 (see photos)
    Shipping: Free UPS Next Day Air (includes insurance)
    Price: 425
    Terms: PayPal
    Forecast: H66, L48, mostly sunny
    Contact: [email protected] (preferred) or PM - Please post here as well

Good morning all, it's a beautiful day here in Cali, perfect for posting a beautiful Storm. Not in the sky, but in the photos! I have a more-than-complete setup for you; and possibly more than listed above; if I find anything else Storm-related I'll throw that in too.

This complete, complete, complete setup contains everything you need for your new Storm. Oh, I didn't mention screen protectors; it comes with screen protectors too. Notably it has the all-desirable OEM Desktop Cradle for display, A/V (movie watching), and clock/screen saver. The second most cool thing it has is the OEM side holster. This is BlackBerry's premier leather holster for the Storm. I had never used one of these before for the Storm, but it is great. The leather is exquisite and of course the construction is top-notch. The other notable thing is that the Seidio InnocaseII holster is fine, but the Innocase itself has some areas where the rubberized coating isn't perfect. I'm all about full-disclosure here. Oh, on the topic of full-disclosure, The 9.5 is because the unit is mint except for one tiny little flake on the bezel; it's hard to see but if you're holding the unit vertical, you can find it on the upper-left corner of the bezel; there's a photo of this specific area. Other than that I cannot find a single flaw on the unit.

This is almost a "second-chance" for those of you who missed out on the first fantastic deal I posted. Some of these accessories were not needed by that buyer, and so they're bundled with this Storm.

Please check my feedback on CB here in the feedback forum. A lot of great people have said some very nice things about deals we have completed. Basically I'm not happy until you are, and the deal isn't finished until we are both satisfied. I take a lot of time and care to ensure things are exactly as described.

This is a fantastic deal value-wise. I haven't added up the cost of each accessory, but they rival the value of the 9530 itself. However, I would rather someone get this complete set and do with it what they want! I do think this is the deal of all deals (my personal opinion of course!)

Please contact me with any questions, I can be reached easily at [email protected]. PM works as well; for fastes response include your PIN and/or email or phone number.. When you do email or PM, please put a post in this forum letting me know that you have, otherwise I could possibly miss your communication.

Thanks for looking!!
    -Eric

Last edited by eakeller; 03-29-09 at 04:37 PM. Reason: Clarification
    03-29-09 12:44 PM
    Nice pics! Is that a sham-wow??
    03-29-09 12:46 PM
    Totally legitimate deal. Do you think I should increase the price?
    Last edited by eakeller; 03-29-09 at 04:33 PM.
    03-29-09 12:51 PM
    Email sent

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-29-09 09:29 PM
    hahaha, I love that you put the forecast in your first post. If that weather came with the phone, I'd buy it.
    03-29-09 09:36 PM
    hahaha, I love that you put the forecast in your first post. If that weather came with the phone, I'd buy it.
    Actually was a relatively chilly day here in SoCal! It was beautiful, though. Even though I had to put on a jacket.
    03-29-09 10:55 PM
    Are youuu sure you don't want to rent it out to me?

Great seller and great guy.
    +++
    Well recommended and I don't even have to mention his feedback haha

03-29-09 10:59 PM
    If I could eakeller, you know I would snatch this right up.

03-29-09 11:01 PM
    I know you would, Jake!
    -----------------------

This is sold pending payment, thanks for the space CB!
    03-30-09 05:23 AM
    Thank you to Mr. Buyer, this phone is signed, sealed, and (in a few hours) delivered.

Mods, please lock this thread down if you have a chance - thanks to everyone for the interest and to CB for the space!
    03-30-09 07:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD