****PRICE LOWERED****

Item Description : WTS 9530
    Price : lowered from $300 to $200, OBO
    Rate it : (idk what i'm rating, so we'll call it condition) 6.5/10
    What it comes with : phone, battery, battery door, global wall charger, 8 gig memory card, data cable, extra battery, external battery charger with NON DATA USB cable, cradle, otterbox w/ belt clip
    Item location : Sacramento, CA
    Shipping Details : buyer pays shipping, company is buyer's choice...willing to negotiate splitting shipping costs
    Payment Options : paypal, check, cash, other
    Contact Info : [email protected]

VZW branded 9530 w/ .328, will change OS prior to shipping upon request. also includes quicklaunch app. will also provide assistance setting up if need be (i'm sure anyone buying from this site knows now, but just to be sure)

phone does have a few dings on the chrome trim, and there's a spot worn in the finish on the battery door cover. detailed/close up pix of dings and wonr spot available upon request only (they're on my work PC, and can't upload them to photobucket, can email them though)

Last edited by patches152; 01-27-10 at 01:53 PM. Reason: updating sale info.
    01-23-10 06:11 PM
    PM sent about battery and charger.
    01-23-10 06:27 PM
    If you're parting things out, how much for the Otterbox and charging pod? If not, thanks anyway.
    01-23-10 06:44 PM
    Just a suggestion s2 are going at that price. So....

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-23-10 07:00 PM
    Brandon and shfjcs, if there's no sale completed for the whole thing by tomorrow ill sell items individually.

Bond, is that for just the phone? Because I'm selling ALL of it for that price, or the best offer

01-24-10 10:15 AM
    I am sorry I didn't read your whole post. I guess that's decent

01-24-10 10:37 AM
    Ok so no real offers for the whole bundle, so if you want just some of the stuff email me at the address listed in the OP

01-25-10 04:59 PM
    ****PRICE UPDATED IN OP****

PM or email for details on individual item purchase.
    01-27-10 01:54 PM
    What happen to the plan to destroy the device, in dramatic fashion?
    01-27-10 02:27 PM
    What happen to the plan to destroy the device, in dramatic fashion?
    peer pressure + a fleeting moment of clarity and common sense + moving to reno and needing fundage for the trip = selling the one and only patches152 9530. the phone that started it all....

maybe i should load a bunch of patches stuff and make it a special edition phone, and then paint my old ninja avatar on the battery cover or something.

hmm......
    01-27-10 02:42 PM
    Is this phone available still? I sent a PM.
    01-28-10 12:23 AM
    Thanks patches for a easy transaction!
    This thread can be closed.
    02-03-10 03:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD