Item Description : BlackBerry Storm 9530
    Price : $350 Shipped
    Rate it : 9.5/10
    What it comes with : All OEM Equipment, Box and Manuels. 1 Black OEM Silicone Case. 1 8GB MicroSD Card. 1 OEM Desktop Docking Cradle
    Item location : New Jersey
    Shipping Details : US Only. Anywhere. USPS Priority Mail
    Payment Options : Paypal verified
    Contact Info : [email protected], or PM me.

Any additional info:
    Honestly. Im a BlackBerry Collector and Id rather not sell this but Im in a financial situation to where I have to try and let this go. Its rated 9.5 Simply because it is used and the box is open. If I put surran wrap on this box and gave it to you, you couldnt tell the difference of this being brand new or not. Not Unlocked. I have Verizon so there was no need. Perfect Condition. I can tell you its biggest draw.............the Screen Clicks Perfectly WITHOUT Push Pads or anything to make it click right. I will include the black oem silicone case with it and the oem desk charger. It will come with 5.0.0.140 Loaded. It works very well and does what the phone shouldve done out of the box. Actually Verizons .140 is what the Storm shouldve been like when It came out. The phone does have the Phantom Skinz black batter cover on it. Its just a clear strip to protect it. Didnt do the entire phone, just the back. My name on Ebay is Nterrigno. You can check my feedback. I have all positive transactions and I have sold here also on CrackBerry.

Again. I dont really want to let this go, but if someone wants it and will put use to it, I would rather use the money for bills then have the phone sitting there in the box and its never being used. $350 is the lowest I will go. And thats Shipped USPS Priority. Any questions? Email or PM. The Feedback Forum also has me in there to back me up on trustworthyness.

Thank you
    07-27-09 12:40 PM
    Trade Pending.
    07-30-09 10:07 AM
    Trade no longer pending.

Phone SOLD! Mods, please close this thread.
    07-30-09 10:24 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD