Item: BlackBerry Curve 8330 Verizon. Brand new Black Housing, Black Keypad and Black Trackball.
    Price: $120 Shipped firm
    Rate it: 9/10 The Phone is used but only slightly. With the case installed, It was never used after that. Basically looks brand new. But the phones normal and functions properly. ESN is Clear
    Item location: Bridgeton, NJ
    Shipping: USPS Priority Mail
    Payment: Paypal accepted only.

What It Comes with: Only the Charger and Black BlackBerry Silicone Cover with BlackBerry Black leather Swivel Holster. Along with the USB Charger for the computer and the Headphones.

EDIT: I also have a BlackBerry 8830 With a Black Housing installed. The Bottem front clip is missing though. $100 Shipped If Someone is interested, I will do the run down on it like its set up here for my Curve.
    Last edited by Terrigno; 07-15-09 at 10:01 AM. Reason: EDIT: I also have a BlackBerry 8830 With a Black Housing installed. The Bottem front clip is missing though. $100 Shipped
    07-08-09 10:24 PM
    Price Drop. $120 Shipped. PM or Email [email protected]
    07-12-09 07:45 AM
    wow. i'll see how quickly i can sell my storm. i decided i need a phone with buttons so i can type emails faster. i'm probably going to get an 8330 until i can upgrade to a tour next february. you have a great price going! hopefully it's around when i get rid of my unlocked storm.
    07-13-09 02:12 AM
    wow. i'll see how quickly i can sell my storm. i decided i need a phone with buttons so i can type emails faster. i'm probably going to get an 8330 until i can upgrade to a tour next february. you have a great price going! hopefully it's around when i get rid of my unlocked storm.
    No Worries Boss. I have 2 of the same identical Curves I have posted the other one for sale yet. Still haveing a hard time selling this one lol.
    07-13-09 06:19 AM
    PM Sent......
    07-13-09 09:15 AM
    Ok cool. Ill try to not be lazy later today and get my for sale thread up. The quicker I get rid of my unlocked storm, the quicker I can order a different phone, and the quicker I can stop using this pearl.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-13-09 09:27 AM
    Update: I also have a Mint Condition Storm that is Near New with Box and everything that it came with. Clicks AWESOME! Installed with .151. If anyone is interested in that. Let me know and I will set up the information on this post to have it changed in the title. Looking to get at least $230 Shipped for that.

EDIT: Picture Added To show what I have. Storm, 8830, and Curve. 2 Curves at that. 2 8830s at that. 1 FLAWLESS TOUR. Make offers............ask questions :P
    Last edited by Terrigno; 07-14-09 at 02:09 PM.
    07-13-09 07:08 PM
    I have 2 BlackBerry Curve 8330s. 2 BlackBerry 8830s and 1 Storm. There all for sale. Make Offers and ask questions. They Come with AC Adaptors and are all covered with Black Housings. They all work fine.
    07-14-09 02:11 PM
    is the black 8330 sold yet?
    07-14-09 05:02 PM
    Negative. I have both of them still availible.
    07-14-09 07:16 PM
    Mods. Please close this thread. Going to relist this properly.
    07-15-09 11:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD