Item Description : RIM BLackBerry Bold 9700 for T-mobile w/ original box and accessories plus 7 cases (3 NEW and 4 used)
    Price : $325.00 USD
    Rate it : 10/10
    What it comes with : All original accessories plus 3 new cases and 4 used ones.

New cases - 1 Seidio Innocase II in black
    - 1 Incipio case in black
    - 1 *Speck case (black in the front)

Item location : RI
    Shipping Details : Buyer pays for USPS or UPS shipping. US shipping only
    Payment Options : PayPal ONLY!
    Contact Info : [email protected] <-- click here to email me

Any additional info: This phone is in 100% working condition as well as mint condition. There is only ONE small barely visible scuff mark near the speaker but its not noticable at all with a case. Only shows when the light reflects is. The screen IS MINT. Upgraded to the latest t-mobile OS (5.0.0.714). All cases shown come with it. I will respond to emails as fast as I can. NO returns or exchanges. this is a great deal you won't find it elsewhere! Looking to sell quickly Thanks!

PICTURES:

Last edited by pkcable; 08-03-10 at 08:10 AM. Reason: No More Edits - pk :)
    07-28-10 08:32 AM
    added bigger pics
    07-28-10 03:46 PM
    added bigger pics
    You're not supposed to be editing your initial post.
    07-28-10 03:54 PM
    Ughh lol I'm new at this so I'm just getting the hang of it, it was just to put pictures so people could see it better that's all

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-28-10 04:12 PM
    Price LOWERED to 300 OBO! Great deal!

08-03-10 08:00 AM
    Ok I went thru the edit history. As he said he just added pictures. Well, there WERE a few early edits for clarity, BUT nothing that made any changes of substance. I can verify that the trader's post is now in it's final form and to prevent further edits I have made one further edit, which was JUST to tag it with my name. Basically I hit the edit button (Mods can edit ANY post) and made no changes, BUT I put a reason in the edit box (which cause it to tag the edit, mods can ignore the reason box and do an untagged edit too) which put my tag on the edit, IF the OP puts any further edits it will overwrite my tag.

Sound good gang?
    08-03-10 08:17 AM
    Ok I went thru the edit history. As he said he just added pictures. Well, there WERE a few early edits for clarity, BUT nothing that made any changes of substance. I can verify that the trader's post is now in it's final form and to prevent further edits I have made one further edit, which was JUST to tag it with my name. Basically I hit the edit button (Mods can edit ANY post) and made no changes, BUT I put a reason in the edit box (which cause it to tag the edit, mods can ignore the reason box and do an untagged edit too) which put my tag on the edit, IF the OP puts any further edits it will overwrite my tag.

Sound good gang?
    That's fine, like I said its my first time here so the rules were a little unclear and I just wanted to fix it and add pics because I realllllly need to sell this item, but I didn't mean to make it look like I was editing it for a bad reason

08-03-10 08:28 AM
    I verify you are on the up and up! Looks like a GREAT deal too with all you are getting, and with the Bold in such great shape.
    08-03-10 08:33 AM
    I think it is but I haven't had many offers

08-03-10 09:32 AM
    mods can you please close this thread
    08-07-10 05:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD