Item Description : Blackberry Bold 9000, unlocked
    Price : $200, best offer
    Rate it : 9.5/10
    What it comes with : Phone, Box, silicone case, charger, headset, data cable, battery
    Item location : NJ
    Shipping Details : UPS, included in cost
    Payment Options : Paypal
    Contact Info : PM me

Any additional info: im selling this phone for my friend. it was a warranty replacement device and was only used for 2-3 weeks before he upgraded to a Torch. the phone was kept in its silicone case, there are absolutely no scratches on it. there is only 1 hour on the call timer. i will include more pics later. there is also a GhostArmor screen protector on it since day one. its currently running OS 5.0.0.1049 and could possibly debrand it if you are a serious buyer or reload whatever OS you want.
    03-01-11 12:49 AM
    here are some more pics. i also noticed the trackball doesnt "click" but does depress and works perfectly fine, it was like that from at&y/RIM. you can see in the pic, theres only 1 HR of talk time.
    03-02-11 12:20 AM
    phone is still available. im taking offers as well, price is negotiable.
    03-10-11 12:19 AM
    That phone IS in beatiful shape! And I can vouch for the seller as well! Make him an offer.
    03-10-11 07:38 AM
    That phone IS in beatiful shape! And I can vouch for the seller as well! Make him an offer.
    thanks buddy i appreciate the comment

phone is in amazing shape, i just think its a refurb. i forget the special keystrokes to get into the menu to verify (i think there is one).
    03-15-11 05:02 AM
    price drop, $175 shipped.
    03-19-11 04:57 AM
    Will you ship international?
    03-20-11 05:24 AM
    This phone was used for much more than 2-3 weeks. Trackball is way too dirty for that short of usage. You get brand new trackballs on refurbed devices. Just pointing this out to potential buyer of the real condition.
    Last edited by Garz; 03-20-11 at 03:24 PM.
    03-20-11 03:21 PM
    This phone was used for much more than 2-3 weeks. Trackball is way too dirty for that short of usage. You get brand new trackballs on refurbed devices. Just pointing this out to potential buyer of the real condition.
    Thanks for the incisive observation, Garz!
    03-20-11 09:29 PM
    That actually looks like a black trackball and not a dirty white one...

Only way to figure out color, dictoresno has to post a picture of it with the backlight on, since its off in all pictures.

Edit: Or actually, in the very first picture you can see the backlight bleeding through the trackball silver ring, and no light coming from the trackball. Its a black trackball like the 8900 has, because its pretty hard for a dirty white trackball to block 100% of the light. Some refurbished 9000s are known to come with the black trackball.
    Last edited by gbsn; 03-20-11 at 09:42 PM.
    03-20-11 09:35 PM
    Garz, i assure you its not a heavily used phone. and the trackball is clean and is white, but is a dark white. it looks almost black when not lit. ill post more pics up. my buddy got it as a replacement device then 3 weeks later bought a Torch the first day it came out. in the future, i would rather you ask me for clarification on the condition of the trackball, rather leave me a comment you are so positive of, i must now debunk. that isnt really fair to me nor my positive reputation on this forum as a contributor and a seller.
    Last edited by dictoresno; 03-21-11 at 07:39 AM.
    03-21-11 07:19 AM
    Will you ship international?
    i can ship international, however you will pay for the shipping.
    03-21-11 07:29 AM
    here are some more trackball pics....

anything else needed, please let me know.
    Last edited by dictoresno; 03-21-11 at 07:38 AM.
    03-21-11 07:34 AM
    To bad i just bought a blackberry bold 9700 that isnt working anymore..
    Its in great shape!
    03-21-11 11:27 AM
    Garz, i assure you its not a heavily used phone. and the trackball is clean and is white, but is a dark white. it looks almost black when not lit. ill post more pics up. my buddy got it as a replacement device then 3 weeks later bought a Torch the first day it came out. in the future, i would rather you ask me for clarification on the condition of the trackball, rather leave me a comment you are so positive of, i must now debunk. that isnt really fair to me nor my positive reputation on this forum as a contributor and a seller.
    I just state it like I see it. Ive had the 9000 before and had it for months. Never had a trackball look like that. Even with it lit in your new pics, it has the yellow/brown haze to it. That is not normal 2-3 weeks usage. Maybe it was used for 2-3 weeks but that dude never washed his hands.

Other than the trackball, the Bold looks clean
    03-21-11 01:13 PM
    I just state it like I see it. Ive had the 9000 before and had it for months. Never had a trackball look like that. Even with it lit in your new pics, it has the yellow/brown haze to it. That is not normal 2-3 weeks usage. Maybe it was used for 2-3 weeks but that dude never washed his hands.

Other than the trackball, the Bold looks clean
    well, i dunno what else to say. it was a refurb device. either way, i would change the trackball since it doesnt click but it came that way from at&t.
    03-21-11 04:06 PM
    price drop, $150 for this Bold in incredible shape.
    03-24-11 10:59 PM
    phone is sold. thanks for the interest everyone.
    04-26-11 07:31 AM
    w00t w00t =)
    04-26-11 12:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD