Selling: Blackberry Bold 9000 (AT&T)

Price : $225 OBO

Rate it : 9/10
    What it comes with : Included is the original box with all accessories (I think), the OEM leather holster, a black OEM Blackberry branded silicon case, ClearProtector brand screen protector (installed), Blackberry travel charger, OEM stereo ear-buds, RIM branded Blackberry charging pod, USB cable, and a 4GB Micro-SD card.
    Item location : Los Angeles, CA
    Shipping Details : FREE! (to lower 48 only)
    Payment Options : PayPal preferred
    Contact Info : PM, this thread, email on request.
    Any additional info: AT&T branded and loaded with OS 5.0.0.681.

This phone is in used but very good condition. It has always been used in the included case with a screen protector, so there are no scratches on the screen on dents in the case. Included is the original box with all accessories (I think), the OEM leather holster, a black OEM Blackberry branded silicon case, ClearProtector brand screen protector (installed), Blackberry travel charger, OEM stereo ear-buds, RIM branded Blackberry charging pod, USB cable, and a 4GB Micro-SD card.

Sorry about the smudges, the camera literally died after taking this picture.
    08-12-10 09:17 PM
    C'mon guys, make me an offer! Price is now $210 shipped. This thing needs to go today, so I can get a Torch.
    08-13-10 08:34 AM
    I'm interested but your price is up there. Take a look at LA craigslist to see what people are selling them for.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-15-10 03:33 AM
    Thanks, but I think my price was reasonable considering the condition of the phone and the extras included. In any case, the phone is now sold.

Mods, feel free to close this thread.
    08-15-10 09:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD