buyer beware, i cannot get in touch with him regarding whether or not the phone was shipped (i purchased the other 9900 he had for sale on crackberry).... if I do not hear from him today, i will call up amazon and try to get a refund or then put a stop payment through american express...
    04-24-12 06:23 AM
    You guys that are calling the OP a crook and such are jumping the gun. If you have used Amazon payments, you would know exactly what the OP is talking about. I'd reserve the derogatory comments until you have 100% proof that the deal was bad.

OP, bump for ya.
    Right, when in doubt, always trust the seller. Nevermind that this phone is $150 below market value.

Does this phone have a clean ESN?
    04-24-12 08:26 AM
    Right, when in doubt, always trust the seller. Nevermind that this phone is $150 below market value.

Does this phone have a clean ESN?
    Yeah, and scratched to h e l l. Would you pay more for it?
    04-24-12 07:34 PM
    buyer beware, i cannot get in touch with him regarding whether or not the phone was shipped (i purchased the other 9900 he had for sale on crackberry).... if I do not hear from him today, i will call up amazon and try to get a refund or then put a stop payment through american express...
    Any update?
    04-24-12 10:02 PM
    i love grabbing popcorn when i see these threads
    04-24-12 11:59 PM
    thanks for seeing this as entertainment dictoresno....

but there is no update, he hasn't responded to my emails, my texts, calls, etc...

I have already called up american express and filed a dispute. I will find out what happens in a few days when american express comes back with a response.

I dont know what else I can do, any suggestions?
    04-25-12 07:07 AM
    thanks for seeing this as entertainment dictoresno....

but there is no update, he hasn't responded to my emails, my texts, calls, etc...

I have already called up american express and filed a dispute. I will find out what happens in a few days when american express comes back with a response.

I dont know what else I can do, any suggestions?
    AMEX is pretty good with disputes, i had one settled in two weeks or less. im sure you will get your money back. i cant stand sellers that are SLOW to respond or give crap info. when i sell, i answer all questions, PMs and emails immediately. i mean, i wanna get paid right? OP, give the guy some updates and stop being lame.
    04-25-12 07:22 AM
    Buyer beware here, as there is another pending transaction involving this member that has not been resolved. There was also an issue of editing the first post on that thread. Again buyer beware!
    04-25-12 08:03 AM
    Just another example of why I've all but stopped buying/selling mobiles through mobile forums like this and another that I trust. Just too many outright scams going on...and it's getting worse.

Here's what I live by...

1. If you are selling/trading, and you have a post count under 50...and no feedback from other members regarding your trading reputation...BE PREPARED TO BE ASKED TO SHIP FIRST. This shows your integrity & proves trustworthiness. If the seller won't do that...I won't deal with him.

2. If it sounds too good to be true...it is, almost 100% percent of the time.

3. Always leave feedback for a member who goes out of their way to make a transaction pleasurable and worry free.
    04-26-12 02:30 PM
    Sucks it happened, but like David said, unless youve got feedback (and not just one or 2) either youre shipping first, or Ill pay $25 more from someone I can trust, or somewhere I have security.

Hopefully AMEX comes through.
    04-26-12 03:19 PM
35 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD