Item Description: Verizon Blackberry Bold 9930 with Clean ESN
    Price: $350
    Condition: Very Good
    Includes: BlackBerry Bold 9930 for Verizon Wireless with installed screen protector, original box, original battery, Brand New unopened OE holster case, Brand New unopened OE charger plug and OE usb cable, OE Blackberry Hard Shell white case ($24.99), EXTRA OE standard battery (never opened) ($29.99).
    Item Location: Chicago, USA
    Shipping Details: USPS Priority Mail, UPS or FedEx Ground (buyer's choice)
    Payment Options: PayPal gift to verified PayPal addresses, cash in person or Money Order by snail mail.
    Contact Info: PM me here on CrackBerry.com
    Additional Info: I will consider knocking off $5 each for the new battery, holster case, white shell case or charger plug and usb cable if buyer does not want those items. Phone has a few scratches and/or smudges and shows some signs of general wear, but no abuse and it has had a screen protector installed since day one, so screen is perfect, no scratches. PM me for link to a few more pictures if seriously interested. THANKS!
    04-13-12 10:12 PM
    I am also open to all reasonable cash offers. Thanks!
    04-16-12 05:46 PM
    Price Drop: $330 shipped US for everything, or make offers with or without other items.
    04-17-12 05:40 PM
    Also have a $50 Verizon gift card that could be worked in with this phone for a little extra cash or sold separately if someone wanted. No expiration date and can be used to pay VZW bill, buy phones, buy accessories or purchase apps, music etc from Verizon stores, kiosks or online.
    04-19-12 06:41 AM
    Price Drop: $315 shipped US for everything, or make offers with or without other items. Also have brand new one in box with all accessories for sale here, open to offers, with or without accessories and/or with or without $50 vzw gift card.
    04-20-12 02:42 PM
    How old is this device? What does the talk time and data counter reflect?
    04-20-12 03:06 PM
    How old is this device? What does the talk time and data counter reflect?
    6 or so months maybe? 3:06:29:17 (3days, 6hrs, 29min, 17secs) talk time and over 1Gb data usage. PM me for more information or to make an offer. Thanks.
    04-20-12 03:45 PM
    Price Drop: $300 shipped US for everything, or make offers with or without other items. Also have brand new one in box with all accessories for sale here, open to offers, with or without accessories and/or with or without $50 vzw gift card.
    04-23-12 06:07 AM
    Okay again, maybe I have a deal, maybe I don't, still no payment on accepted offer, so it goes to the first one to pay $290 shipped in US for everything. Open to offers on the phone by itself, with or without any accessories, accessories by themselves, $50 verizon gift card, mix and match, pick and choose, both phones, neither phone, etc. Thanks!
    04-24-12 12:00 PM
    Payment sent
    Thnx
    04-25-12 02:07 PM
    Payment received and phone to ship out tomorrow, thanks taajir!!!!
    04-25-12 02:10 PM
    MODS, please close.
    04-27-12 10:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD