Price : $230 OBO
    Rate it : 9/10
    What it comes with : Original Acessories
    Item location : New Jersey
    Shipping Details : Free Shipping. USPS Priority Mail
    Payment Options : PayPal Only
    Contact Info : [email protected] or [email protected]/ Reply or PM

Any additional info:

I have a rearely used Ipod Touch 16GB 2nd Gen Model. I used it maybe a total of 5 times all together to listen to music and browse the internet with it. I figure there are some people in here and post that they want an Ipod Touch and some of one for sale themselves. So I thought it would be right to post this in here before I attempt to sell it on ebay. IPod Touch comes with the Original box. Earbuds are brand new and never used. I used diffrent onces I own. The Condition is practially in brand new condition. There are SLIGHT hairline scratches on the Chrome part of the back, wich is totally normal for an item that is Metal in Chrome. There are only a few and you can hardly see them there. I will take the best offer I can get. Im basically trying to buy a 64GB SSD for my Dell Mini 9 so thats why the Ipod is going up for sale. I have another MP3 player, but this one is more fancier then I actually really need.

If your interested in making me offers, Please PM or Email. If you want to buy it outright. I will sell it for $230 shipped and it will go out the next or same day you send payment. Will arive within 2-3 business days. USA Only. Thank you

PS: If you need more pictures, send me an email. Thank you
    05-14-09 12:58 PM
    sold! to me!
    05-14-09 11:15 PM
    Deal done so we can close thread?
    05-15-09 12:50 AM
    Deal is still pending for another potential buyer possibly willing to give me what I'm asking. If it falls through. I will post back.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-15-09 01:12 AM
    Ok Done. Sold to Amit! Garz, you can close this thread. Thank you very much.

Nick
    05-15-09 01:32 AM
    done.
    05-15-09 08:27 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD